-陸-

six;

six;

"my mum was a bitch and left me, my dad and brother in debts. she was a druggy and she owed a lot of scary people money so she ran away leaving the debt to us. my father worked super hard the first couple of years to pay bills, our tuition- well now it's somewhat easier anyways, and of course the stupid debt." lisa said each thing at ease as if it didn't bother her but deep down it broke her heart.

"soon enough my father became depressed, it was a sad sight, so he started to drink a lot then it built up. he's an alcoholic now and all our current savings are wasted on his drinks and damn smokes. last year my big bro, joshua, committed suicide. he couldn't take it anymore from our lifestyle to his school life. so i guess paying the tuition became cheaper. but the sad thing was we couldn't even afford a funeral for him. he was truly an amazing person."

"... but anyways i'm currently working my little ass off with five part time jobs. i have little to no time to make so called friends." jisoo widened her eyes as she suddenly felt relatable to lisa.

"m- me too!" jisoo randomly shouted out of excitement.

lisa gave a weird stare and jisoo got flustered again. she sunk back down on her seat hoping to die on the spot.

stupid jisoo, just shut the hell up, won't you?!

"um anyways, that is basically my life story. thank you for listening." lisa gave a small bow and plopped down on her seat.

"well damn all of us have such depressing back stories, i- i didn't know..." chaeyoung said.

the girls all hummed in agreement.

"i guess we all have something in common beside being in detention." jennie commented.

"i guess so... so um what now?" jisoo asked to no one in particular.

just as lisa was going go reply the door bursted open.

"detention is over. you guys are to be back here tomorrow again as soon as the end of school bell rings. you're all free to leave now." the principal gestures outside the door and the girls trailed behind each other out of the classroom.

____

[jisoo]

i entered the house, afraid. my stupid self forgot to buy the eggs for them. but i'm too scared to go back to down town to get them, it's dark and dangerous plus it just began to rain, luckily i made it home in time.

i tried my very best to tip toe past the lounge were my aunt and uncle usually were but i just had to hit my toe against the book shelf.

i mentally cursed myself and slowly raised my head up to meet the eyes of the devils themselves.

"oh so you're finally home. where are the eggs?" my aunty questions me.

i look away guilty and tried to mutter up an excuse. but nothing came out my mouth.

"huh? where the hell are they!?" she came closer to me and looked around me.

"i- i'm sorry, i forgot..." i replied in a very low small voice.

"you're such a stupid and useless girl! you had one job! all we ask for is eggs and you don't even get them! do you know how much we suffered when you came to our lives!? we have to feed three people now which costs money!"

i know you remind every day of my life.

"... and you forget the damn eggs! go back out there and get the eggs. don't come back without them." she grabbed my shoulders tightly. i winced in pain as she did.

she pulled me up and pushed me out the door.

the sudden gust of cold wind and rain caused goosebumps to form all over me. i hugged myself and put my hands over my head as a small shield from the rain. she slammed the door shut and i heard the door lock.

agh the umbrella!

i knocked on the door and shouted, "can i please have the umbrella!?"

i waited a bit, no answer. so i knocked and asked again.

not to my surprise no answer.

i shivered as each wet substance hit my body, i had no choice but to go to the convenient store in the rain now.

____

a/n; yuck school is in two days. brb gonna buy myself a rope to go hang myself. see ya (: