-玖-

nine;

nine;

"that was some tasty msg. thanks again chae." said jennie as she rubbed her belly in satisfaction.

"m, s, what? isn't it called ramen?" lisa was confused over jennie's statement.

jennie face palmed, "msg, it's what they pu- agh you know what nevermind, it was some tasty ramen."

chaeyoung laughed along with jisoo at lisa's cluelessness.

"ahh~ so yummy i'm in heaven. thank you so so so much chaeyoung." jisoo said. [refer to gif]

"it's all good guys but i guess i should head to bed now. see you guys tomorrow at detention."

they waved her off. soon jennie left along with her leaving jisoo and lisa alone.

"well i guess i should go to-" jisoo got cut off by lisa, "no not yet." she said.

jisoo looked confused over at lisa who was fiddling with something behind the counter. lisa turned back around with a black umbrella in her hands and she handed it to jisoo.

"here use this. the rain seem to haven't stopped yet." jisoo's eyes widened.

"a- are you sure? what about you though?" jisoo asked concerned.

"i have another." lisa lied.

"oh wow thank you so much lisa! i'll make sure to return this tomorrow! i better go now, bye~" jisoo waved at lisa with a big smile.

that night lisa walked home drenched in the freezing rain but with no regrets.

____

the next day.

"and here we are back in this ugly ass detention room." lisa commented.

lisa, jennie and chaeyoung found themselves back in the small classroom again.

except one person was missing, "where is jisoo?" jennie asked.

the two just shrugged and walked near the doorway. they poked their heads out and trailed their eyes around the empty hallway.

jennie looked out the window. "oh wait there she is guys!" jennie pointed at a limping figure walking to the room's direction.

chaeyoung and lisa walked over to where jennie was and squinted their eyes at jisoo's figure.

the girls immediately dropped whatever they were holding as jisoo lost consciousness and fell on the grassy surface.

lisa was first to dash out the classroom followed by a frantic chaeyoung and jennie.

they ran to the back of the school and found jisoo's body layingthere unconscious.

chaeyoung scanned her body from head to toe and noticed the bruises and cuts have worsen.

she was bleeding heavily from her leg and head.

"take her to the infirmary hurry! lets all grab a body part!" jennie commanded breathlessly to the two.

lisa grabbed her upper body while chaeyoung grabbed her legs. jennie ran off ahead of them furiously knocking on the nurse's office door as she arrived there.

the nurse opened the door shocked, "yes what is it?" she asked.

"she's unc- conscious-" she stopped a bit to catch her breath, "jisoo, she's unconscious!" jennie shouted at her.

the nurse's face softened, "again?" she asked.

again? jennie thought.

before she could question the nurse footsteps were heard behind her.

soon lisa and chaeyoung arrived carrying jisoo with them.

"i don't think i'm any help this time, we must call the hospital, she's losing a lot of blood." she gestured to jisoo's legs and head.

the girls had no time to question the nurse before they had to rush to the hospital.

____

[chaeyoung]
i haven't felt such anxiety since last year. jisoo was still unconscious laying on the hospital bed as the three of us awaited outside the room.

those disgusting bullies have gone too far. i hope they get what they deserve soon.

i remember walking past jisoo getting picked on a couple times this past year. yet i brushed it off thinking it was playful but boy was i wrong... so wrong.

i remembered the bullies faces and i just wished i could give them a taste of what they've done to poor jisoo.

i may not know her the very best but she sure as hell is innocent. she deserved none of this.

i glanced at lisa's hands to see her fists clenching hard until they were pale white.

anger was evident all over her. while jennie looked nervous. she was fumbling with her fingers and looking around while biting her lip.

we were all hoping for jisoo's speed recovery.

___

a/n; HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSÉ