-貳拾捌-

twenty eight;

twenty eight;

[3rd person POV]

jennie pulled lisa away from the bad crowd much to lisa's dismay. lisa felt weak she couldn't fight back and a little voice in her head was telling her to go with jennie.

"h- how are you and chaeyoung doing?" lisa asked in a small voice. jennie stopped walking when she felt she was far away from the alleyway.

jennie's face softened at the question and she turned around to face lisa.

"not that well without you." she replied honestly.

"oh, i'm... i'm sorry." with those simple words lisa began to break down in tears.

all the built up emotions she kept within her erupted in a matter of seconds.

_

"hey." lisa rubbed the back of her neck with a shameful smile. chaeyoung stared at lisa in disbelief.

she was shocked yet happy. her heart clenched at the sight of lisa.

but soon that emotion turned to worry and anger, "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?" she ran over to lisa and began hitting her softly.

"we missed you!" chaeyoung pouted and sent a glare at lisa.

"i'm sorry chae, but don't worry i'm back now. back for good." lisa stated proudly.

"you better be." chaeyoung threw herself on lisa and bear hugged her.

"funny how both of you were enemies a couple of months ago and now look at yous." jennie looked at them in amusement.

"oh true!" chaeyoung pushed herself off lisa in a jokingly manner.

DING DONG

the loud echoey sound of the doorbell ran throughout chaeyoung's mansion.

the girls all looked at eachother in confusion.

chaeyoung walked over to the doors and opened it slightly.

her face softened and her lips formed a smirk.

"it's for you jennie." jennie skipped over to the door, oblivious.

she peeped her head at the eye hole and saw the big head of hanbin looking nervous.

her sets of pearly white teeth came to view as she saw her favorite person.

she opened the door immediately.

"ready for our date?" he asked. jennie took a moment to process his words and soon enough realized she was meant to go to the amusement park with hanbin that day.

"oh my god i almost forgot! i'm so sorry, let me get ready! please come in!"

_

in the end hanbin and jennie went on a small date with the addition of chaeyoung and lisa. they decided to come too but separating themselves from the couple. almost as if it's a double date.

hanbin and jennie entered the haunted house together while the girls were resting.

"sorry for dragging you out here lisa." chaeyoung said.

the two girls were sitting on a pink bench that was facing the fountain. the breeze was calm and sun was setting to rest.

lisa sighed. "it's okay, it's the most i can do for leaving you both when you needed me most."

"how have you been chae?"

chaeyoung faked a smile that was painted with pain.

and lisa saw right through it.

"i've been fin-"

"don't lie to me." lisa sighed. she gently grabbed a hold of chaeyoung's hands and stared at her big and sad eyes.

"you must be going through a lot. let me help you chae. from now on i'll be here for you."

lisa knew chaeyoung needed someone the most as jennie had hanbin. chaeyoung was all alone. lisa regretted that and wanted to make up for it.

tears began to form at the crease of chaeyoung's eyes as a well of emotions built up inside of her.

without knowing what was going through her head she obliviously claimed,

"i love you lisa," out loud.

___

a/n;  THANK YOU FOR 21K READS ILY'ALL SM! 

ik ik it has been forever. i'm so sorry i've been so inactive these past months T_T but i'm back again! imma try to finish this fic before the year ends. tbh i almost forgot how to write a fanfic so pls excuse this shitty chapter omg