-epilogue-

the final chapter ; the epilogue

---

three years later.

"can you stop filming me?" lisa huffed annoyed, for the millionth time that night.

"aww why? my girlfriend is looking amazing while dancing." chaeyoung pouted.

lisa rolled her eyes and paused the current song that was playing. "okay you're cute and all with your new brown hair but i really need to get this choreo done by tomorrow or bambam will murder me. and you filming is distracting."

"okay i'm sorry. i'll go now, i need to write lyrics for my new album anyways." chaeyoung sighed and left the dance room to go to her studio.

to update everybody lisa and bambam opened a dance studio and are teachers/choreographers. lisa decided to not go to university and instead pursued a dancing career.

while chaeyoung is now a professional solo artist and is in the preparation stage of her first solo album.

lisa's dad has come back from thailand where he found a wife he truly loves. they live together and lisa visits every week, happy with the woman his dad fell in love with. she also has a step brother now, his name is ten. her dad accepted lisa's sexuality with open arms, now treating chaeyoung as his own child.

now regarding chaeyoung and lisa's relationship...

chaeyoung and lisa helped each other get through their depression and grieving stages.

two years ago lisa finally asked chaeyoung to be her girlfriend. and now they are happy together living under chaeyoung's mansion, just the two of them.

they also both dyed their hair brown together! 

where's jennie?

three years ago towards the end of the year hanbin and jennie started to be an official couple. then only last year did he propose to her to which she happily said yes.

they live together in hanbin's spacious apartment, engaged and happy.

jennie successfully graduated from high school and is now studying crime at one of seoul's top universities.

because of how advanced she is, she began working in real life cases.

one of her first cases she took was the murder of chaeyoung's parents. (she begged so much to get given this case.)

she found out the reason why nayeon and seokjin killed them. they were apparently treated poorly by the parks and after one night of having just enough, they killed and stole their money. they continued to work for chaeyoung as they were planning to kill her next and take ownership of the entire mansion. namjoon who had been accused is living as chaeyoung's bodyguard along with a new guy, yoongi.

nayeon and seokjin have also fortunately been caught and are sentenced to prison for life.

chaeyoung was so grateful for jennie when she found that out.

"hanbin, i'm hungry!!" jennie whined from her study desk. she was in the middle of doing an assignment.

hanbin closed the front door and walked over to jennie. he planted a kiss on her forehead and stared at awe at his fiancé.

"you look so adorable with your reading glasses and serious studying face."

he put the plastic bags he was holding on top of her textbooks.

"and yes i bought you japanese food nini!" jennie's face beamed brightly with happiness.

"oh my god, really!? yes!" she jumped up and kissed hanbin before then going to indulge herself with some ramen and gyoza.

___

a month later. july 5th.

the third death anniversairy of kim jisoo.

jennie, chaeyoung and lisa surrounded jisoo's grave.

instead of sadness and sorrow on their faces like usual, they held small content smiles.

they were finally happy.

"we miss you jisoo." jennie started. she put a bunch of white roses on her grave.

"guess what!? my wedding is next week. do you want to be my maid on honor? i can't decided who between chaeyoung and lisa." she chuckled softly and looked over to chaeyoung.

"jichu! you left too early. my first ever title song is dedicated to you, it's coming out next week! it's called angel. when i wrote the lyrics, i only thought about you." chaeyoung looked at the sky and then released a white balloon with her lyrics stuck to it. the three stared in awe as the balloon floated in the air into the clear blue sky.

lisa then began to speak as the balloon disappeared from sight.

"i'm a dance teacher now! too bad you never got to see my sick moves. well that's okay. when we meet again i'll show you the lit moves bambam and i choreographed. you'll be so amazed!"

"here i also have something for you." lisa reached into her bag and got out a cup of ramen. she placed it next to the roses.

"yay now you can eat with us!" the girls sat next to her grave and began to all eat ramen or as jennie says, tasty msg.

"we love and miss you jisoo so much. thank you for helping us escape our hellish lives." jennie said.

she looked at the other two, "actually thank you guys as well, i appreciate you all so much."

they all put down their cup ramens and hugged eachother.

all including jisoo's spirit who can finally rest and go to heaven after knowing her sisters are happy.

all were happy and all can finally move on.

THE END.

___

a/n; woah what the actual fuck!? i'm actually done with this book now! i'm so happy but kinda sad. i'll miss 'escape' which was previously known as thrills. it's a bittersweet feeling rn haha.

anyways, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS CRAPPY FANFIC! currently there are 23K reads and 2K votes!? that's crazy ahh i love you all so much. i hope you enjoyed my first ever completed fanfic and will keep it in your hearts forever.

my next fanfic i'll be writing is called 'opposite' and it's another angst! surprise surprise lmao it's a jimin fanfic(; please support that also!

i guess this is goodbye forever to this book!

bye bye and thank you all <33

+ wanna keep up with my life? follow my two ig accounts; @/jaidennn__ & @/exidthatway ❤️