Style

It was one of the rarest moment when Taylor, being a multi-platinum songwriter that she was, was unable to find proper words to describe the magical sight before her eyes. Karlie just got of the dressing area and were approaching her in that honest-to-god sexy black lace lingerie that didn't do a very good job of covering Karlie's amazing body. Taylor just stood there, eyes wide open and holding onto her cool for dear life. She was fully aware that there were cameras everywhere and she couldn't just drop dead by the sight of Karlie in her Angel Ball outfit. Karlie gave her a sly smirk, fully aware of her effect on Taylor.

"You look pale, Tay."

Taylor blinked twice and swallow hard. She didn't know that this night would be some new kind of sweet torture for her. In fact, she was really excited for the night, watching Karlie killing it at the runway.

"Well, apparently all of my blood decided to went to a specific part of my body when I saw you walking here."

Karlie leaned closer to whisper on her ear. "I think I have a really, really good guess where it just went."

"Oh, you have no idea."

Karlie tilted her head upward and laughed, looking so completely satisfied.

Looking for a distraction, Taylor changed the subject. "I can't believe we're really going to do this."

"Well, it's my last walk for Victoria's Secret. Of course you have to be there with me on the stage."

They shared knowing smirks and kept caressing each other with their gaze. It looked like Karlie also liked what she saw there. Taylor dressed in matching black lace outfit, looking like one of the models.

"Hey, I have an idea," Taylor suddenly said.

"Huh?" Karlie reluctantly looking up from Taylor's perfect backside.

"Let's walk together."

"But aren't we already are?"

Taylor smiled at her girlfriend's innocent reply. "I mean like together together. Let's enter the runway together, side by side, holding hands."

It was Karlie's turn to gape at Taylor. "What? Are you sure? Wouldn't it be too obvious?"

"They can think what they want. Tonight, it's not about them. It's about you. It's about us."

Karlie glanced at the people around them nervously, still not really sure about the idea. There was nothing she wanted more than that, but there was always a but in situation like this.

"Come on! It's not like they can stop us after we are already on the stage."

Karlie laughed nervously, shaking her head in bewilderment. "Oh, they're so going to be pissed at us."

Taylor gave her one of her trademark smirks. "Since when do we listen to them anyway?"

Karlie gazed into the blue eyes in front of her and seeing it danced in excitements. She knew that mischievous glint in Taylor's eyes very well. She had seen them for several times before. The night they sneaked out of a party to have some time alone. The day they decided to escape and have their little adventure in Big Sur. The day they promised to stick with each other throughout the lies and the games. Those were the gaze that nobody could say no to. And she wasn't the exception.

"Not now, not ever."

***

They only briefed the absolute necessary people from the crew about their plan. You know, just to prevent a massive panic attack out there. The intro of Style came and they looked at each other. It was the moment that they had been waiting for. The moment of pure joy and pride of being on your loved one's side at their most important part of their life. Taylor gave Karlie a reassuring nod before they started to walk, completely in sync with each other's steps. All of the other models were already on stage, waiting for Karlie and Taylor to open the show. When they were in sight, a couple of models shared knowing smiles. Karlie didn't pay attention to any them, she only had her eyes on Taylor.

Taylor held out her hand and beamed at Karlie. Their fingers met in the middle and they walked the runway together. The crowd went insane immediately. Karlie kept sneaking glances at her girl, blushing and looking downward every time Taylor caught her looking.

"This girl is mine," Taylor mused as she led Karlie toward the spotlight. She was beaming with pride. So this was Adam felt when he walked hand in hand with Behati before.

"It's too bad that I can't give a sneaky kiss to Karlie too," Taylor thought.

***

"I can't stop holding your hand," Taylor whined. "It's like a new addiction for me."

"The media is going to have a field day tomorrow. There's no way they could spin that into a normal friendship."

Taylor laughed. "Oh, babe. They will believe what they want to believe. I thought you already knew that after a year with me."

Karlie smirked and bumped their shoulders together. "Maybe we should've kissed then. I'm curious about what they would say about that."

"Mmm. I like the way you think, Miss Kloss." Taylor's mind went straight to the gutter, then she dropped her voice into a low growl. "Maybe we could practice after this. You know, just in case."

Taylor's seductive growl sent shivers all over Karlie's body. "I think that could be arranged."

Taylor sneakily snaked her arm around Karlie's waist and pulled her closer until every each of their bodies met.

"You know," Taylor breathed against the sensitive spot on Karlie's neck. "To make it as real as possible, I think we should keep the costumes."

"Oh, this black thingy? I thought we wouldn't need one at all."

"Hmm. Actually, that's the dress code for the after party."

- The End -

Next: Welcome To New York (it's been waiting for you) (smirks)