1

I'm Savannah Rose Aidan Cannon and my twin is Flynn Dakota Hayden Cannon. Pretty strange names huh? I go by Savannah or Aidan and my brother goes by Flynn or Hayden. We were born on the third of June, in Dallas, Texas. Now we live in small town in Maine. We go to school about twenty five minutes away, because there is no longer a school in our town.

Together Flynn and I are the biggest party animals in the school. On weekends you can find us either having a party at our house, at someone elses party or at the club a few towns away.

We have the highest grade point average out of our class. We're smart and that surprises a lot of people. I have dyslexia which makes things hard sometimes.

Flynn has a brown hair and blue eyes. His hair is always in a faux hawk with a little dark green on top. He has his nose is pierced on the left side. He's got a tattoo on his right wrist that says 'Rebel' and another one on his right shoulder blade that is the Zodiac sign for Gemini. He is captain of both the schools baseball team and soccer team.

I have long brown hair and blue eyes, just like Flynn. My nose is also pierced on the left side. I also have a tattoo on my wrist, only it's my left wrist and it says "Rebelles." Like my twin I also have the Gemini tattoo on my right shoulder blade. I have both ears pierced; three in my right ear and two in my left ear. My belly botton is pierced also.

What can I say piercings are addicting. I'm on the schools dance team and also on the baseball team.

Flynn and I lived with our father. But it wasn't always just us. We had an older brother, Matt and a little sister, Emily. We also had a mother, who left when we were ten, so seven years ago, and took Matt and Emily with her.

Our father travels a lot, so that means Flynn and I are always alone. Every time he comes home he brings us things. We don't really complain about being alone all the time, we have each other and a couple of close friends to help pass the time. For a father that travels so much he sure did a great job in raising us twins.

* * * * * * * * * *

We drove six hours to spend our last day of summer at the beach.

"I hope this year goes by as fast as last year did." Flynn said flopping down in the sand next to me, shaking his wet head, like a dog.

"Hey dumbo do you mind? You're getting me wet" I snapped at him as I wiped the splashes of water off my body.

"Respect your elders" He smirked down at me, getting in my way of the sun.

"Dude, I'm enjoying the sun. Move"

"Dude." He mocked. "You're tan enough. Come swimming with me"

"No. And for you information you're only three minutes older than me, so you do not qualify as being my elder"

"Lets go swimming before the sun goes down. We have to leave soon. School tomorrow remember."

"I was trying to forget." I jumped up and brushed the sand off my body and bikini. "Lets swim" I pulled him into the water.

We swam, we splashed each other, we raced to see who could swim the furthest and the fastest. We even took ahold of the rope swing and did flips and whatnot. When the sun started to go down, we gathered our belongings and head for the car, for a long drive home.

* * * * * * * * * *

Flynn and I do almost everything together, and we always have. We share the same group of friends. Within that group of friends I have a girl best friend and a guy best friend, besides Flynn. Carter is my best friend and has been since fourth grade when I pushed her off the swing set and she attacked me. Tom is my other best friend. He's more of the quiet and shy person.

Flynn has got some best friends within our circle of friends also. They are Josh and Paul. Josh is a clown and Paul is one of those really muscular teens. We all get along great.

* * * * * * * * * *

We pulled into the driveway and saw that our dad was home.

"Dad's home?" Flynn questioned as he put the car in park and killed the engine.

"I guess so" I got out of the car and Flynn followed.

"Hey kids where were you all day?" Dad asked when we walked into the living room.

"The beach" I told him.

"What time did you guys leave?"

"We left at six and got there at twelve" Flynn said

"Well you better be off to bed. You have school in the morning"

"Will you be here in the morning?" I asked.

"Yes I'll be here tomorrow morning and tomorrow when you get home from school" He smiled at us.

"Night pop" I said hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Night" Flynn said hugging him. We walked away to our rooms, which were across from each other. "Try not to have any nightmares tonight. We had a great day."

"You know I can't help it" I said.

"I know. But try not to tonight. I'm tired"

"So am I" We said goodnight then went into our own rooms. I quickly got my clothes out for tomorrow and placed them on my dresser. Next I got all my school things together and put them on my chair by the door. Next I grabbed my pjs and headed for the bathroom for a shower. After an hour and a half long shower I crawled into bed and fell asleep.