43

It has been a few days since our suspension. We were starting to get bored. Flynn took Jake's car to school every morning, because Jake told him to, and Jon headed off to work every morning. Normally he would bring Noah to his usual babysitter, but since Jake and I were home he saved money by having us watch him.

Not like Noah was hard to watch anyway. He was quiet, most of the time he would play with his cars on the floor of the living room, color and draw, and sometimes he would read or practice writing. There was only twice when I saw him watching television.

In a way Noah had it better than Flynn and I. Just a month ago his elementary school closed down until next year due to a pipe bursting in the basement making it flood. The water didn't only stay in the basement, it also started seeping up to the one floor school building. Noah only had a week to meet up with the other students in his class and his teacher, to get some testing done to see if he and his classmates would make it into the next grade, or stay back. Noah happily made it into first grade.

*********

Noah laid on the floor of the living room coloring in his coloring book while I lay next to Jake on the couch, just watching television and watching Noah color at the same time.

"This is boring" I sighed and yawned at once.

"You act like you've never been suspended before" Jake laughed.

"I have before, but Flynn always stayed home with me or he was suspended with me."

"Oh"

"Where is my purple crayon?" Noah asked as he looked around himself.

I glanced at him for a second before answering him. "Right next to the white colored pencil and the red marker."

"Thank you!" He reached for it and grabbed it.

"Savannah, baby" Jake said gaining back my attention.

"Humm?" I questioned, leaning my back more on him.

"Do you ever think about having more kids?"

"Well that was random" I laughed, then answered him seriously. "Yeah I do think about it actually"

"Oh?" He questioned.

"Yeah, since Amanda has parents that love her and take care of her, in a way she really isn't my daughter"

"Of course she is" He squeezed my shoulders a little bit before letting go.

"When you think about it, I'm just the woman that gave birth to her."

"Babe, when you think about it both you and Paul made her together. She is both your daughter as much as she is his. And she is as much your daughter as she is the Reynolds, if not more. After all you're the one that gave birth to her. Mischa will never have that with Amanda like you do."

"Well when you say it like that" I smiled.

"Aidan?" Noah asked.

"Yeah?" I asked moving a little bit so I could see him more.

"Do you want to color with me?"

"Sure!" I answered him smiling happily and got off the couch in a hurry and sat down next to him on the floor.

"Why didn't you ask me?" Jake pouted from the couch.

"Because you do not like to color Uncle Jake."

"True"

"So he asked me" After sticking my tongue out at Jake, making him laugh, I laid down on my stomach, facing Noah, and began to color in one of Noah's coloring books.

"Maybe we should have Amanda over sometime."

"Who's Amanda?" Noah asked his father.

"Savannah's daughter"

"Oh that's right" Noah laughed and his face got red from embarrassment.

"If we have Amanda come, we should have Lacey too." I looked up at Jake and said.

"I guess we could. It would give Noah kids to play with"

"Don't they have school?" Noah asked.

"Amanda is only two and Lacey is three." Jake told him.

"Oh"

"Oo Noah's going to have a girlfriend" Jake cooed.

"Or two" I nodded.

"Yes or two" Jake agreed with me.

"Alright leave me alone, Uncle Jake" Noah frowned.

"I'm only joking."

*****

That night I had called up Peter and asked about taking Lacey for a day so she could play with Noah. Of course he agreed. My cousin had been non stop complaining since she had returned, saying she spend too much time at home watching her daughter. She wasn't too happy when Peter told her I would be watching Lacey for the day, but she finally agreed when she realized she'd have the day to herself.

After I hung up with Peter, I called the Reyond's house. On the third ring Randal picked up. When I asked him if I could watch Amanda for the day, because I would have my cousin and another kid, he agreed faster than Peter. His reason was Amanda could use some friends and a day out of the house. When he asked his wife about it she agreed as quickly as he did. And I could hear her telling Amanda in the background, and by the sound of it my little girl was excited to be with me for the day and to make some friends.