31

"Party is all set" Flynn said walking into the living room.

"No people you don't know right?" Dad asked.

"Everyone that's coming we know."

"Good good." He nodded.

"I invited Jake"

"You did?" Dad smiled.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Are you like dating now?" Flynn asked.

"Well urm no"

"Seriously what the hell?"

"Flynn!" Dad yelled but then laughed.

"I've watched the two of you make out for days! And when I come home this afternoon Noah tells me he caught you two in the kitchen earlier. And you're not dating?!"

"He hasn't asked"

"Oh he will" Dad laughed. Then he turned to Flynn. "Alcohol?"

"I told them if anyone wants to drink he need to bring their own alcohol" Flynn told him.

"Good boy"

If you haven't noticed our father is what we like to call a cool dad. He knows we party, he knows we drink. He's not bothered by it, he just makes sure we know what we're doing, and don't over do it. And by the looks of it he doesn't mind if I date Jake, even though he's my teacher. When dad found out Mitchel became a teacher he was beyond pissed, but not at me, at him. He said student teacher relationships are raunchy. But why the change of heart? He must really like Jake.

*Flashback to Jake's house*

After having hot chocolate over at his house, Noah went outside for a little bit more, while I helped Jake clean up the chocolate mess in the kitchen. When Noah came back in he went to take a warm bath right away. I stayed a little longer, sitting on the couch while Jake got Noah settled in the bathroom. I even undressed from my snowboard pants and boots and walked around in my socks. Noah had walked to the bathroom with wet snow coming from his boots and his snow pants. I got up from the couch and walked around until I could find a mop. I cleaned up the puddle of melted snow in the kitchen and made my way down the hall mopping up the puddles there as well. I heard splashing coming from one of the rooms I passed, where the water stopped on the floor. I pushed open the door and walked inside. From another door in the room the splashing became louder. I leaned up against the door that happened to be ajar. Jake was inside splashing Noah, who was in the tub. Noah slapped Jake's hand away, then saw me in the doorway.

"Aidan I'm naked!" He screamed.

"Oh please Noah" I rolled my eyes. "I have a twin brother. We were your age once. Not to mention I have a daughter. So trust me there isn't anything you have that I haven't already seen. Beside you're in a bubble bath. I can only see from your chin up."

"Savannah can you get me the baby shampoo under the sink?" Jake asked.

"Why can't you do it?" I asked.

"I have to hold him down. He hates washing his hair."

"Because you don't do it right!" Noah yelled. I walked over to the sink and opened the cuboard under it. The shampoo was right in front so I picked it up. I walked over to the tub, but turned around to grab a clean wash cloth off the rack.

"Move" I ordered Jake.

"Huh?" He asked eyeing me confused.

"Move. I'll show you how you do it."

"He'll move"

"He wont. I know how to do it." Jake sighed, but moved. I knelt down where Jake was before.