17

Tuesday came and I found myself wanting to be in music class really bad. It was one of those days I guess. Thankfully the morning went by fast. I ran into Parker at the beginning of lunch.

"Hey" I smiled at him. "Where were you yesterday? I had something to ask you"

"I had something to do. What did you want to ask me?"

"I forgot" That was a lie. I knew what I wanted to ask but I chickened out. That's a first.

"I have to go" He looked down the hall. "See you later, in music?"

"Yup" I watched him walk away. He looked a little nervous about something. Did I do something? I wondered to myself as I walked down to the cafeteria.

"Hey Savannah" Raine greeted me when I sat down.

"Hey" i said.

"What's up sister?" Flynn asked from next to me.

"Parker's acting weird"

"Well he's Parker. Maybe he's up to no good" Paul said, yet he couldn't stop smiling.

After looking around at everyone i asked "Alright whats going on? Why are you all smiling?"

"No reason" Tom said.

After lunch was over I was already frustrated with all the smiling going on between them. I knew they were keeping something from me. When the bell rang signaling lunch was over I walked away from them, not wanting to deal with them smiling anymore.

I slammed my locker closed, but not on purpose, my hands were full so I had to use my elbow. When I turned around I bumped into someone. I prayed to myself that it wasn't Mr. Wolff, and when I turned around it was Parker. He smiled at me and bent down to pick out my art sketch book.

"I'm guessing you have art next?" He said.

"Yup."

"Alright. I have a question to ask you. Can I?"

"Besides the one you just asked?" I smirked. "Go ahead."

"Um well" He rubbed his hands together, a nervous habit of his. Why was he nervous. "Will you go out with me?" He asked after he took a breathe. I smiled at him and nodding my head.

"Yes"

"Great" He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Lets get you to art" He pulled me down the hall. On the way we walked passed the others, who were looking at us and smiling. Carter gave me two thumps up as we turned the corner.

****

When Carter and Paul entered art class the questions began. Paul told me that Parker had talked to Flynn about it yesterday. He didn't know how to ask me. So Flynn told him to just say it up front. After Paul told me about Flynn's secret meeting with Parker last night Carter asked the question, how did he ask? I told her how it happened and in the end she squealed really loudly.

****

Everyone smiled at Parker and I in music class, even Mr. Norton, who looked like he couldn't be any happier. Parker held my hand all though class and I couldn't help but smile at him. Everything was going great, until Mr. Wolff showed up. Everyone was all smiles when they saw Parker and I together, but not him. He gave us a disgusted look and a glare.

I learn two things today. One Parker Todd was now my boyfriend and I'm totally excited and can't stop pinching myself about it to make sure its not a dream. And two Mr. Wolff h.as some problem with me. What I'm not sure, but I intend to get to the bottom of things before the school year is over.