7

"Amanda come here." Mrs. Reynolds yelled from the living room, where Paul and I sat.

"Where's Mr. Reynolds today?" Paul asked her.

"At the college in his office doing paper work for the school as always" She rolled her eyes. Mr. Reynolds was a college professor at the local university and he works in the administration office. Mrs. Reynolds was a caterer, now she's a stay at home mom, but still caters on the side. Amanda slowly came into the room. "Go wash your face" Mrs. Reynolds scowled at her. Amanda took off towards the bathroom.

I groaned "Ah my daughter's a freak!" Paul and Mrs. Reynolds laughed, oh screw it I'm calling her Mischa now. "She got it from you!" I said pointing to Paul.

"Yeah totally because I so wore make up at a young age" He laughed.

"I'm sorry" Mischa laughed. "I couldn't stop her. The girl a house down the road got her into it"

"People in this neighborhood are insane!" I cried dramatically.

"Are you alright Savannah?" Amanda asked.

"I'm fine. How are you sweetie?"

"I'm good. Why are you here?"

"We came to see you of course" Paul told her.

"Want to play with me?"

"Sure lets go" I jumped up and pulled Paul with me. "Oh shoot, Paul go with her I need to talk to Mischa"

"Yeah yeah whatever" He waved me off and let himself be pulled by Amanda down the hall.

"Yes what is it?" Mischa asked.

"Well I have a friend, and he has a three year old daughter" She raised her eyebrow at me. "I was wondering if sometime you'd let me take Amanda over there for a play date"

"She's three you say?"

"Ya she just turned three this summer."

"I guess you could. I trust you" She smiled.

"Thank you. I'll be there as well."

"Just let me know when and I'll get her ready"

"Thanks again" I smiled at her and made my way to Amanda's play room. "So what are we playing?"

"Um" Amanda thought "Dolls!" She shouted. Paul groaned out loud and I giggled.

* * * * * * * * * *

Amanda ended up giving Paul all the girlie things for his doll. He wasn't a happy camper but he didn't complain.

"So what do you and big man have planned for tomorrow?" Paul asked, as he drove us back to my house.

"I can't believe you just called Flynn big man" I laughed.

"Well I could call him shorty, but he'd probably kill me"

"No no, he WOULD kill you."

"I know"

"We just have something planned for the new teacher"

"Care to elaborate?"

"Elaborate? When did you learn that word?" I laughed again.

"Carter's brother taught me it."

"Subject change!" I said, well more like ordered. I hate talking about Carter's brother. He's twenty-four years old and I dated him right before I hooked up with Paul. He is now the freshman English teacher, in our school.

"Tell me what you're going to do to the new guy"

"Well we don't know yet. We know where he lives"