10

The next day went by fast. I was asked a bunch of questions about the classroom, and why Parker took some of the blame with me, which I still didn't know and I haven't seen him all day to ask him. Not like he's going to tell me the reason, he'll probably just say what he said yesterday again.

In French Flynn, Carter, Paul and I fooled around saying things like pass the bread, and the chair smells like fly poop, making everyone in the class laugh including the teacher.

Math was the same as the day before. Paul and I worked on our packet. Only talking when we had a question to asked each other or Mrs. Teutel. I borrowed Carter's ipod so I was listening to it all class. Of course Mrs. Teutel couldn't say anything about it because I was working and it wasn't distracting me.

At lunch Flynn and I started a small food fight with each other. Everyone in the cafeteria turned to watch us throw mashed potatoes at each other. It was fun until Flynn thought adding cheese sauce, from the a la carte, into the mix. He got hot cheese all over my shirt.

"Sh**. Take my soccer jersey" He told me throwing it at me.

"Carter come with me to the bathroom to help me take this shirt off" No matter how many times I trying to get if off, the sauce was burning my skin underneath my shirt so I couldn't pull it up.

"I'm not going anywhere. Come here" She motioned me over. "Here" She pulled me pull my shirt off, and I slipped Flynn's soccer jersey on.

**Mr. Wolff's Pov**

What the hell is she doing? I walked into the cafeteria to get a slice of pizza and I walk in and see Savannah stand up and start tugging on her shirt. Then her friend Carter helps her pull it off. Savannah stood there shirtless, with only her bra on. I looked around to see if anyone else was looking at her, besides me. Parker was, but I couldn't tell if it was because he liked her, he better not like her, or because he thought she was insane.. Heck I know she's insane! But she's adorable.

I watched her slide a soccer jersey on and I wondered who it belonged to. As she turned her back to me I saw 'Cannon' written in white letters on the back of the blue jersey.

Savannah Rose Aidan Cannon is going to drive me up a wall with how incredibly sexy I find her.

**Savannah's Pov**

In Art Paul and Carter we're trying to figure out the eyes I drew last class and they finally settled on some random actor guy, that i have no clue who he is. Mrs. Smith told us to draw, at best we could, what we look like thought our own eyes. She handed out hand mirrors to everyone. I'm good at drawing other things like animals, buildings, flowers, or other people but I suck at drawing myself. Needless to say it came out like doggy doo doo. Carter's drawing of herself came out good, she drew it as a caricature, with really big lips and eyes. And Paul no words could describe Paul's work besides wow.

My favorite class, music, was very exciting. Flynn ditched singing since his guitar was in. Mr. Norton wasn't in the room when we got there so I headed for his office, where Paul, Josh, Tom and Flynn were going to be playing in today.

"Where's the teach?"Josh asked.

"Who knows" One of the other boys in the class said as he grabbed one of the wind instruments.

"I saw him in the teacher's room upstairs" One of the freshman girls that sang said. The gang and I got into the room and sat around waiting for Mr. Norton to come up so class could start.

"Tell us again. Why did Parker take the blame too" Carter said.

"I don't know. He just said he wanted to" I told her honestly.