13

The week went by alright. Classes went by like normal. Mr. Wolff was the same old jerk. He gave me a failing grade on a test. But I didn't care about that.

Thursday, the day before the dance, everyone was in panic mode looking for a date. I just sat back and watched it all.

"So who are you going with Savannah?" Carter asked me.

"No one. I think I'm going to stay home and have a small party of my own"

"You have to come" Flynn said. "I have a date so you have to come. I'm not leaving you home alone so you can drink all night"

"Come with us" Paul said motioning to himself and some girl he was going with. "I'll have two girls."

"Before I'd be your second girl I'd go with Carter"

Everyone laughed. "Not a bad idea really. Too bad I already have a date"

"Everyone has one except me?"

"Yup" They said together.

"Even Tom?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah" He smiled.

"Damn it the best one is already taken" I whined making them laugh.

"But seriously they really are all taken." Carter frowned at me.

"Then I'll go alone. If I do that I'll have guys all over me" I smirked.

"Paul being one of them" Josh said.

"Hey I heard that"

"You were supposed to" Flynn laughed at him. The end of lunch bell rang. "Lets get to Math"

"UGH!" Josh sighed. "I have French"

"Good luck its a test" I told him.

"Seriously?" He groaned.

"We had it yesterday"

"Screw a duck" He said walking away and I laughed at him.

"He's so going to fail"

"Big time" Everyone agreed with me.

Paul and I headed for our Math class while the others went to theirs. Math class was the same as always. Paul and I got another packet to do, this time it was only twenty pages and was due the next day at the beginning of class. We worked together on it and had it finished by the end of the class. Mrs. Teutel smiled at us when we handed it into her early. That means she has two less papers to grade this weekend, she'd be grading them tonight and giving them back to us tomorrow.

In between Math and English class we all met up by our lockers. I shut my locker and turned, only to be face to face with a very zoned out Carter.

"Hello" I waved my hand in front of her face. "Earth to Carter."

"Oh my God Brad Pitt's naked!" Josh screamed making a few people in the hall look around. It was funny.

"Mother-ship to Carter, come in Carter" I said again waving in front of her face.

"What the hell did you do to your hand!" Carter snapped out of whatever trace she was in and grabbed my hand.

"Nothing" I shot a glare at Flynn, who just looked away sheepishly.

"This!" She shouted turning my own hand to face me. She held it centimeters in front of my face. "Isn't nothing Savannah"

"It's his fault" I said pointing to Flynn with my other hand. "He tackled me last night and we started to wrestle. We were at the old school that's about five minutes from our house."