16

Like all Monday mornings, it came too fast for my liking. Flynn had to drag me out of bed. Literally, he dragged me out of my bed and threw me into the bathroom. If I wasn't so light he could have really hurt himself. It felt like I was taking forever in the shower, not that I was complaining, I'd rather go to school in the afternoon anyway. Instead of waking up every morning at five! How Flynn does it I'll never know.

After my shower I got ready and met with a impationt Flynn in the kitchen. He quickly left the room and ran up to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When he came out we got ready and left for the car in the driveway. As we were leaving Mr. Wolff was getting out of his house, and of course he was looking at our car..

****

"It's lunch. Can I go home yet?" I whined as Flynn, Carter, and I walked to lunch.

"No" They said together.

"Whoa are you sure you're not twins?"

"We're sure"

"See you did it again."

"Did what?" They asked. "Hey stop that! Stop." I started laughing so hard I had to lean on the lockers for support.

"It's not funny" Carter stomped her foot.

"It is from my end" I laughed. I looked up to see Flynn looking down the hall and Carter looking behind me smirking. But I still didn't stop laughing. That is until I hit the ground hard. "What the hell?!" I snapped flipping myself over to my back and looking at whoever pushed me.

"Language Savannah" Mr. Wolff said leaning his back against the lockers, I was just at.

"Up yours! Why did you push me!"

"Me push you? I didn't do anything like that" He smirked.

"You lie" I got up, with the help of Flynn. "Sweet, sweet revenge!" I yelled walking away with Flynn, while Carter tagged a little behind, after she said something to Mr. Wolff.

**Mr. Wolff's Pov**

I didn't think she would land that hard on the ground. I had to hold back from laughing, myself.

"Sweet, sweet revenge!" Savannah yelled as she walked away with her brother. Carter started to follow them but turned back to face me.

"You know Mr. Wolff. That's no way to treat someone you like" She smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking away from watching Savannah's butt, which I had no idea I was doing it. Must be a habit I have now.

"Oh please." She rolled her eyes. "I can see it. You like her. And you're making yourself seem like a jerk and sooner or later she's going to hate you."

"She already hates me"

"Keep thinking that and she will."

"How did this turn into me liking Savannah?" I asked.

"So you admit you do"

"No!" I said quickly........way too quickly.

"Yes you do. Stop lying. She hates liars."

"Carter go to lunch"

"Alright bye Mr. Wolff. Don't spend too much time day dreaming about Savannah" She waved and walked away from me and started skipping down the hall. When she met up with Savannah and Flynn, the girls linked arms and started skipping down the hall together, while Flynn shook his head at them.

I pushed myself off the lockers and walked to my classroom, shutting the door behind me. I was not expecting that.

"Back so soon?" Zachary asked from my desk.