12

I owe Parker big time. Thursday morning he had a talk with the principal saying it isn't fair for me to have a weeks detention with Mr. Wolff. And he said that Mr. Wolff was out to get me and he witnessed it with his own eyes. I was surprised when Parker handed me a pink paper saying he and I had to go to Saturday morning detention for two weeks, to clear off what "we" did.

Saturday morning detention went from eight o'clock until eleven, eleven thirty, depending on if you behaved or not. At nine thirty there's a small break, its mostly a breakfast break for the poor sucker....er teacher that was stuck doing Saturday detention. Everyone is allowed a certain number of bathroom breaks during an hour.

Saturday came along and Flynn brought me to detention. The detention room, which was the principal's conference room, only held fifteen students. I spotted Parker sitting at the end of the table, by the windows. I walked to him ignoring the stares of the underclassmen guys. It wasn't eight so the teacher wasn't in the room yet.

"Hey" I said to Parker as I grabbed a chair next to him and sat down.

"Hey" He smiled. "I was thinking you were going to ditch"

"I would have if I could. But I didn't want to be stuck in a room with Mr. Wolff for a week." I spun the chair around. It, like all the others, was an office chair with three wheels under it. The chair itself was oober comfy. If all classroom chairs were like these everyone would fall asleep. Comfortable chairs, boring classes, and boring teacher, makes up a bunch of sleeping teenagers.

"They act like they've never seen a pretty girl before" Parker whispered. I stopped spinning around in the chair and looked around. I was the only girl there.

"Great. Just great. I'm the only girl here" I said just loud enough for Parker to here.

"Maybe the teacher will be female?" He shrugged.

"Maybe"

"Sorry I'm late" A male voice said and I sighed, until I saw who it was. Mr. Norton made his way into the room shutting the door behind him. "Savannah what are you doing here?"

"Detention."

"I thought you had it with Mr. Wolff for a week"

"Got out of it. Now I have Saturday detention"

"Oh well." He looked around. "Looks like you're the only girl here. Guys she's a girl stop staring" He said clearing his throat. The guys that were staring at me snapped their attention to him, while Parker stiffed a laugh. "Well you know what to do. Get to work. I got papers to grade."

I grabbed a book out of my bag and started to read. Parker took out a notebook and started to work on some homework. "Oh Savannah Lacey has been asking for you. Why don't you get Amanda and bring her over later" He said, no one besides Parker was listening to us.

"Alright I'll call Mischa during break" I told him, getting back to my book.

*****

Break time came and I made my way quickly to the girls bathroom. I took out my phone and called Mischa, she answered on the first ring.

"Hello"

"Hey Mischa its Savannah. I was wondering if you had plans with Amanda for today?"

"Nope we'll be home all day."

"Can I take her out for the day?"

"Of course honey. It will give me a chance to go grocery shopping and clean up a bit. What time are you going to come get her?"

"Around one"

"One is fine. I'll have her ready"

"Thanks bye"