42

"So the two of you are suspended?" Flynn asked both Jake and I later on that night while we waited for Jon and Noah to get back home with supper.

"Yup" I answered him.

"Wow until when?" He questioned.

"Until they tell us otherwise" Jake answered this time.

"And you're not mad at each other?"

Jake and I looked at each other for a brief second before answering together "Nope"

"Wow. You really are a match made in heaven" Flynn laughed. "Who was the person to rat you out anyway?"

"Sean" I told him then turned to look at the clock. It's made almost three hours since Jon and Noah left for town to get food we ordered.

"Sean? Which Sean?"

"Russo"

"I'm gonna kill him!" Flynn jumped up from his seat at the table and banged his fists on the table.

"Flynn calm down" Jake said to him.

"Calm down? Calm down? How the hell am I supposed to calm down when he probably did it on purpose to get you into trouble" He said looking straight at me.

"But why? I never did anything to him" I thought about it. No, I never did anything to Sean.

"Then who knows." Flynn shrugged then sat back down in the chair he was previously sitting in.

"Maybe he wants you" Jake said scratching his chin.

"Or maybe he wants you" I nugded him playfully and he smirked.

"Wait!" Flynn almost shouted. "I think I got it. You know, Sean was Parker's best friend, since they were younger"

"Yeah"

"Maybe he's doing this because he feels it's something Parker would have wanted. Or he thinks that you moved on from Parker too fast."

"Parker told me too" I mumbled.

"Parker told you to what?" Jake asked, eyeing me funny.

"Nothing"

"No go on" Flynn said giving me the same look Jake was. "I want to hear this."

"As do I"

"Well okay." I sighed. "Remember the accident?" I questioned. Jake twitched a little and stiffened, while Flynn started at me blankly.

"Yeah and I'd rather not think about it so please continue." Flynn said.

"When I was out I saw Parker"

"You saw Parker?"

"Shh let her continue" Jake snapped. Then looked at me. "Go on."

"He was holding our baby and started talking about Jake and that he really loves me and he's the one for me. And to move on."

"And that's what you did?" Jake asked.

"I'm with you aren't I?" I laughed.

"Well, well, yeah" He stuttered.

"My point!"

"But Sean doesn't know about this."

"No one does. Well you two do now"

"Foods here!" We heard Jon yell from the front door. Both Jake and Flynn ran out of the kitchen, probably running to get the food.

"What took you so long?" I asked Jon when he entered the room.

"Got held up" Was all he said. Jake and Flynn came in soon after.

"Lets eat!" Noah yelled from the chair next to me. I looked down at him, about to ask him where he came from but he just smiled at me and started shoving food into his mouth.

I sat there and watched as everyone started grabbing the food that was set in front of us. Everyone at the table was my family now, in one way. Flynn was obviously my twin brother and Jake was obviously my boyfriend. Speaking of Jake he caught my eye and winked at me. Jon and Noah were now apart of my family. No matter what happened between Jake and I, I knew Jon and Noah would always be there for me.