The End

*

A nine year old Noah sat on the living room floor, in front of the television, playing a game. While a five year old Amanda and a six year old Lacey sat on either side of him, watching. Playing just a few feet away was a two year old Chace.

Chace Jason Wolff was the son of both Jake and myself. He looked exactly like Jake and that was a little scary. But his attitude was one hundred percent me. From the beginning we could tell who he would turn out like. My little man sure didn't seem to be growing very fast, compared to Amanda. I'm not sure if it's the fact I wasn't really there to watch Amanda grow first hand or the fact I was ready to have a child when Chace was born, but to me Chace is growing slowly, not that I'm complaining.

Peter and my cousin Becca have finally filed for divorce. Can't say we didn't see it coming. Despite the fact Peter was a teacher, Becca didn't let him show up to my graduation. In the end they filed and Peter got complete full custody of Lacey, which would explain why she was with me at the moment.

Summer came quickly and right away I volunteered to watch Lacey, while Peter got a second job to take care of his growing daughter, and Amanda, while the Reynolds worked. Noah lived here which is why he was here.

Carter, Paul, Tom, Josh, came to see us a lot. Carter and Tom's relationship didn't last long, a few months after graduation they broke up, but they still remained best friends. Paul and Raine are still together, no plans to get married or have kids though.

Jon is still the same old Jon. He works all the time during the summer, but takes every Saturday and Sunday, and sometimes Fridays, off to be with Noah. Jon and Noah still live with Jake, but that's a good thing. If it wasn't for Jon paying half of everything we'd all probably be on the streets.

Flynn still lives across the street. Like my dad pointed out years ago, we can't be separated. Flynn might live in my dads house still but he's over here all the time.

Where does that leave me? I've been staying with Jake, Jon and Noah since I graduated. My dad had no problem with it since I was pregnant. To him it was better than me staying with Flynn, who at the time still didn't have a car. If something was to happen I would be stick. Thankfully nothing happened and Chace was born on his due date and was very healthy.

This is my family now, we've been through a lot and we're always going to have eachother's backs.

None of us have heard anything from Sean since graduation, not that we were bothered by not hearing from him.

I'm glad what happened to us happened, it showed me that Jake really did love me. He was willing to put everything on the line to prove it to not only myself but to everyone else that doubted him or would doubt him. And now we're happy and have a family of our own. I wouldn't give up anything to go back in time and change anything.

Oh and did I forget to mention I'm expecting again and it's a boy. We're naming him Parker Todd Wolff............

*******