The Letter

"So. Zoro had another mate before me?" Sanji asked.

Law glanced up to him from his deck of cards, "It's not safe to talk about it. It's bad history."

"Pretty much he gained Zoro's trust. And. Love. Until he broke both and Zoro had done something to have him not have a cell mate in years." Kidd said putting down a card.

"Oh, sounds. Terrible." Sanji said.

"It was. We never thought Zoro would of come so, undone."

Sanji watched as Kidd and Law picked up a card until Law stiffened. His eyes wide at a card and he started to tremble. Kidd snatched the card from Law and looked at it. It was a joker card with a name scratched on the bottom corner.
'Doffy'

"Sanji. Get out of here." Kidd barked.

Law flipped the table knocking the cards off it onto the floor. Sanji staggered back as Kidd tried to hold back Law who spit curses and clawed at Kidd's grip.

"I'll kill him!" Law barked, "I'll kill that flamingo bastard!"

"Sanji get out of here!" Kidd called.

"Will you will be okay?" Sanji asked.

"I will be fine just let us be!"

Sanji backed out of the cell and went to his catching a glimpse of Kidd embracing Law calming him down. Sanji went into his cell before sitting on his bed. Guards rushed by as Sanji heard Kidd barking at them.

"Don't touch him!" He barked.

Sanji perked up and poked his head out to Law being taken by a guard while two others kept Kidd back. Law and Kidd reached out for each other but Law was pulled back and past Sanji and Zoro's cell. He grabbed the bars and came face to face with Sanji.

"Kidd can't control himself on his own. Watch over him for me." Law said. "Give me two days. I'll be back."

They pulled him away as Law was pulled down the stairs.

"Promise me!" Law called.

"I promise." Sanji called back.

The cell was shut having Sanji turn to Kidd clutching the bars. The guards walked by and down the stairs. Sanji went up to Kidd shouting curses and spitting.

"Kidd, what's going on?" Sanji asked.

He snapped his head over to Sanji, "Those bastards take him every time, every god damn time."

"Why?"

Kidd sighed resting on the bars, showing the joker card.

"Law has an uncle. His name is Doflamingo also known as Joker. And why Law is here because he tried to kill him. Because Doflamingo killed his brother, and Law's father. So. Law has a break down once he finds a joker card in a deck of cards. My question is. How did this deck get in here without me checking. I check every deck and pull them out and rip them up. But this one." Kidd grumbled looking at the signature, "Has his signature on it."

"Maybe one of the guards had slipped it in."

"Well well."

Kidd snapped up looking at the group of three, they looked younger then them and there jumpsuits were a different color or orange. A darker one.

"Looks like two of the three Troublesome three are out of our way." One spoke up.

"Well look who crawled out of the trash, middle tramps."

The leader walked up to Kidd and got in his face, "Big words from a man who's behind bars."

He then glanced to Sanji, his dark eyes gazed down Sanji's being before back up to his face.