Gone and Back Again

A/N: IM A FUCKING IDIOT! I can't count!!! So I miss counted there is only gonna be 19 chapters cause I'm an idiot. So. Sorry about that. Anyway I need your help picking what's to come next. More information at the bottom.

Zoro grumbled waking up the following morning. Sanji wasn't beside him. He scrambled out of bed and to the railing. His eye searched all over for Sanji but the bob of blonde couldn't be found. He pushed off the railing and headed into Kidd and Law's cell. Where they were playing cards with Ace and Marco. They turned to him before back to the cards, knowing what he was going to ask.

"Have you seen Sanji?" Zoro asked.

They didn't turn their attention to him. Ace bit the inside of his cheek as he lied through his teeth.

"Haven't seen him."

The other's told a white lie having Zoro grunt and hunt down the blonde. But. It was for his own good. Zoro didn't need to know where the blonde cook had disappeared to. Zoro had searched everywhere but, Sanji was nowhere to be found. Along with a handful of inmates were missing as well. Zoro went to Ivan and Inazuma's cell, but it was deserted. Like no one had been there in days. He furrowed as he scratched his head. Zoro soon gave up, knowing he might of gone off to see Zeff and the baby. But. As it was dinner time, Sanji and the rest of the missing mates had popped out of no where.
Zoro was taking a nap when Sanji poked his head into the cell. Where Zoro remained sleeping, he smirked mounting the bed and straddled his hips. Leaning over his body and kissing him softly. Where Zoro lazily woke up to. He opened his eye and looked up to Sanji. Who wore a soft smirk on his lips.

"Good morning sunshine." Sanji purred.

Zoro furrowed sitting up and knocking Sanji into his lap. He grabbed his shoulders.

"Where the hell were you? I was worried sick." Zoro barked.

Sanji snickered, "Don't worry about it. I'll tell you I was fine, and nothing bad happened to me."

He gripped Sanj's chin, noticing the small fragments of glitter on his face.

"What the hell is on your face."

Sanji shifted, "I Uh. I got new soap that makes my skin sparkle."

Zoro let go of his chin, "What the hell are you not telling me."

"Nothing. I'm fine."

He rolled over pinning Sanji to the bed, he kissed Sanji's neck softly before biting down. Sanji grunted wiggling in his grip. Zoro pulled back to the teeth marks on his collarbone. He smirked as Sanji furrowed to him.

"What the hell was that for!" Sanji barked.

"Your still mine, even if your tattoo is slashed. You belong to me." Zoro hissed.

Sanji sighed and embraced him kissing his cheek. He pulled back with a soft smile.

"And I wouldn't do anything to jeopardise that. For my baby daddy."

Zoro grinned, "That's right I'm your baby daddy."

Then they fucked.

But the following morning. Sanji was gone again. Zoro grunted rolling his tongue in his cheek before getting up. He went to get breakfast with the others. His eye noticed a good handful of the mates were missing. And the guys weren't making eye contact with him. Zoro slammed his hands down on the table standing up.

"What the hell is going on!" He barked.

His group looked up at him, Law cocked a brow.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Where's Sanji, where's a good handful of the mates. Someone better tell me before I break this tray over your heads."

Law pursed his lips rummaging in his pocket, he held a gold ticket and handed it to Zoro. He snatched it out of his hand and looked at it. Ivankov's Candy Boy Store. His eye went wide as he looked up to Law.

"I was going to use that myself. But. I figure. YOU might have a better use for it." Law said.

Zoro quickly finished eating before finding the secret room. Ivan's room. A room which was an old licence plate maker. Then Ivan bought it out through is black market company. Which now it is....

Inazuma stood before the door as music pumped and lights flickered. Zoro handed him the ticket where he looked up to Zoro then back to the ticket. He opened the door letting Zoro in. Inside was a strip bar. Many slender young men on poles, or in cages dangling from the ceiling. But none of them were Sanji. Ivan skid to a stop before Zoro.

"Zoro! Wh-what are you doing here? Who's guarding the door?" Ivan asked.

He furrowed to Ivan, "Where's the cook?"

Sirens blaired as the music soon softened.

"Guess what time it is? Our newest and greatest newbie, introducing, Mr. Prince!"

He turned to the curtains being opened while Sanji stood before a pole in a skimpy cop uniform. With over the knee boots and fishnet stockings. Zoro's jaw practically hit the floor while Sanji shimmed around slowly spreading off his coat. Many of the men hooted and whistled. Zoro closed his mouth and turned to Ivan.

"I want a special session after this show." Zoro said.

Ivan sighed, "As you wish."

Zoro stood in the back making sure Sanji didnt catch him while he paraded around in spandex shorts dancing on the pole. He watched at how flexible Sanji was, and how limber he was. Zoro practically purred watching the entire show. Once he finished cash and change was tossed up on the stage. Then Zoro was lead into a back room. He sat on a couch with a veil around the couch. The door opened as Sanji walked in with a bottle of booze and was unaware of Zoro sitting there.

"Alright, the rules are, no touching, kissing, groping, biting, licking yadda yadda. Or I'll kick you in the teeth." Sanji said.

But as he lifted the veil of the couch. He froze. He dropped the bottle as Zoro crossed his arms and cocked a brow.

"Z-Zoro what are you doing here?" Sanji asked.

"I should be asking you the same question." Zoro said, "And do those rules apply to me?"

Sanji picked up the bottle and sat on the couch beside Zoro. He was picking on the label. Zoro sighed wrapping his arm around his shoulders and pulled him into his side. His eye wandered looking at the new outfit Sanji was wearing. A silk robe with some kind of bird on it. It was short and showed how forever his legs can go on for.

"I'm raising money for your bail. I'm eight thousand dollars short. If I work here for eight days. I can make it and then we both can go home and leave this behind us." Sanji explained.

Zoro was taken aback, Sanji looked up to him seeing the shock in his eye. He tossed away his pride just to let him be free. Zoro embraced him kissing his cheeks and all over his face having Sanji laugh. He pulled back seeing his eye water.

"What did I do, to deserve you." Zoro muttered.

Awe too cute. I know I'm a pretty great author. SIKE! Anyway so I have a few you guys can choose from.

Zosan: Shouldn't be Falling, where Sanji is sent off to an all boy's school and meets Zoro. Also featuring Saboace

Lawsan: Not alone, Loulee goes and visits Bepo and Tony. And when she is dropped off, Sanji and Law hit it off. Earning the children to start to hook them up.

Zosan: Beauty and the Beast/ When I looked at you (still haven't figured out the title), Zoro is a prince and Sanji is a thief in the kingdom. When Sanji is brought in, Zoro changed his life forever.

Leave a comment on which you like better and I will upload it soon. Thanks!!