Marco

It's been a four months now. It's winter and the jail was getting colder. The jumpsuits were now thicker and blankets were as well. Zoro had moved the cots together so they could sleep together. Sanji was rewarded with cigarettes and some dirty magazines for helping around the jail. Kidd and Law start there twenty five days of Christmas. Where they fuck in twenty five different positions every night.

"No we did that one last year." Law said.

Sanji lied on Law's bed looking through a sex positions magazine. He unfolded a three paged one and cocked a brow. He turned it sideways looking at the position.

"Why are you guys doing this again?" Sanji asked.

"Cause were bored." Law said.

Sanji hummed showing him the trifold page. Law took it as Sanji picked up another magazine.

"What about you and Zoro, you guys going to do it soon?" Law asked folding the page back into place before writing the page number down on a piece of paper.

"I'm thinking about it, to reward him for good behavior. But then again I kinda like watching him beg." Sanji hummed.

They high fived as Sanji opened the magazine. Kidd and Zoro walked in a moment later. Kidd's hair pulled back into a bun, as both had the top of there jumpsuits tied around there hips. Law and Sanji glanced up to them as Zoro was towel drying his hair. Law and Sanji glanced to each other before back to Kidd and Zoro.

"Hey Kidd." Law said.

"What?" Kidd asked.

"Is there a mirror in your pocket?"

Kidd patted his pockets before furrowing and looking up to Law. He added another number down onto the piece of paper. He glanced up to Kidd with a sly smirk.

"Cause I can see myself in your pants." Law hummed.

Sanji snickered, "You call that a pick up line?"

Law turned to him, "Oh and you got something better."

"Zoro dear." Sanji hummed.

Zoro perked up putting the towel on his shoulders, "Yeah?"

"Those are some really nice pants. Mind if i test out the zipper?"

"That was weak." Law said.

"Oh like you can do any better."

Law rested back on his hands glancing up to Kidd, "Those pants look really good on you, but I think they would look better on the floor."

Sanji snickered turning to Zoro, "I'm trying to quit smoking, you think you can give me a new oral fixation?"

"Knock it off before I take you right here right now." Zoro barked.

Sanji and Law snickered to themselves going back to the magazines, Kidd and Zoro taking Sanji and Law's side.

"So how many do you have?" Kidd asked.

"A little more then half." Law said.

Zoro nuzzled Sanji's jaw, "Why dont we have our own fuckmas."

"Yeah Sanji throw the guy a bone, its about time for you two to get it on." Kidd said.

"I know what's going on with you guys." Sanji said.

"You do?" Zoro asked.

"You want them to fuck so that we all can have a foursome." Law said flicking the page.

They both tensed as Sanji and Law looked over the magazine.

"We're not stupid." Sanji hummed.