Wasn't There

A/N: I couldn't say no to you guys. You guys are so polite. I might as well put in the last chapter too. Since it's the next chapter. Oh and Mature Content.

Sanji had put Loulee in Nami's care until after the trail. She was more then happier to watch over the little girl with Vivi. Where they dressed her up in ruffles and cute dresses and sent them to Sanji. The Baratie was closed since, the head chef and sous chef weren't going to be there. Sanji and Zeff dressed nicely as they got in the car and headed back to the court house. A news crew was outside reporting the story, along with reporters and photographers. Mihawk stood with the police as Sanji and Zeff had arrived. They escorted the family to the courtroom where the previous jury from Zoro's case was there. Along with family and a few witnesses. Sanji sat behind Zoro's lawyer, Robin. She stacked her papers of her new evidence. Then the doors opened. Zoro stepped out handcuffed and in his orange jumpsuit. He was sat down beside Robin and noticed Sanji. He smiled showing his crossed fingers. Zoro chuckled but the room grew quiet when the doors opened.

"All rise for Judge Kizaru."

They stood as the dark haired man with flashy sunglasses got up onto the stand. He hummed sitting down.

"You may be seated." He said.

They sat while Kizaru hummed opening a file and looked up to the lawyers.

"The Defendant may begin. What is this new information you have for us." Kizaru spoke.

Robin stood taking her papers, "Your honor, Zoro is an innocent man. We didn't have the evidence to proof he wasn't at the scene. But. I have found it."

He pulled out a large photo, the officer approached her taking the photo and went to Kizaru. He handed it to him as he man o'd taking the photo. Robin pulled out a copy and turned it to the jury.

"This photo was taken by the gas station where my client Zoro was at. The kind man who let me have this photo said he was bribed by the plaintiff. Which I believe this case was framing my client." She said.

The room gasped as they turned to the two men who framed Zoro. Kizaru hummed nodding as he looked to the photo. Then looked up to the two men. His lawyer stood up slamming his hands on the desk.

"Objection! There is no proof of that. For all we know that photo could be photoshopped or-"

The doors opened as the man from the gas station walked in.

"Your honor I'd like to make a confession." He said.

He approached the stand as Robin smiled, he took the stand explaining that the guilt of sending an innocent man to jail was haunting him. And when Robin approached him asking for help he gave in. Telling about the framing plan and all. Kizaru hummed to the story before he had finished. He stood having everyone else rise.

"The jury and I will discuss."

The thirteen people headed behind a door along with Kizaru. Where Zoro took the chance to turn to Sanji and smirk.

"Well Hello handsome." He purred.

Sanji smiled and rolled his eyes, "Shouldn't you be worrying about the case."

"I'd rather look at you."

"Your an idiot."

"Where's Loulee?"

"She's with my friend Nami."

The doors opened as they turned to the jury walking in and then rose to when Kizaru walked back up to his stand. A man on the end of jurors stand stood.

"We the jury find the defendant Zoro Roronoa of the murder of John Doe. Not guilty."

Sanji sighed in relief as they put the plaintiff away. Zoro was soon released afterward. Sanji stood outside a set of double doors. When a buzzing broke out and the door opened. Sanji grinned as Zoro stepped out in a button up and black jeans. He approached Sanji as he eyed him down in the small and tight jeans and shirt.

"Sorry I'm taken." Zoro teased.

Sanji looked up to Zoro, before they embraced. He pulled Sanji up on his hips and kissed him softly. Sanji pulled back and cupped Zoro's face.

"Let's go home." Sanji said.

Which turned out to be a two bedroom apartment with some boxes moved in. Zoro looked around the place as Sanji was unpacking his stuff. Zoro stopped in Loulee's room and headed over to the crib in the middle of the room. He smiled looking to the pink blanket with a purple pillow. Sanji cleared his throat earning Zoro's attention. He held out Loulee's birth certificate. Zoro approached him and took it seeing only Sanji's name on the page.

"I have to go turn this in tomorrow, so. If you don't mind." Sanji said handing him a pen.

Zoro smiled softly going to the table and signing. He smiled handing Sanji back the pen and paper. He set it aside before hopping up on the table. He pulled Zoro into a kiss. Where he nipped and pulled at his lip. Sanji hummed pulling back.

"How about we break in our new bed." Sanji said running a finger down his nose.

Zoro smirked, "I like the way your perverted mind thinks."

Sanji chuckled as Zoro threw him over his shoulder. And got lost. He stood in the living room while Sanji drummed his fingers on his cheek. But with a little help from Sanji. He was able to find the bedroom. Where they both were stripped of their clothes and pinned down on the bed. Zoro pulled away and looked to Sanji. Panting softly, with tinted red cheeks. His lips soon found his way to his neck, peppering and nipping at his skin. Sanji moaned clutching onto Zoro's darker skin. Zoro's hands pinched and pulled at Sanji's nipples. Where sanji's moans grew louder and echoed throughout the house.

Zoro's lips took to the other pink bud biting and licking away at his nipple. His lone eye watched Sanji fluster and twitch under him. He watched Sanji's eyes roll back into his head and drool drip down his chin. Zoro's free hand trailed down his body to his cock and gave feather light touches before grasping onto it.

"Zo-Zoro!" Sanji panted.

"Yes dear." Zoro purred.

"Please, take me."

"Remember what I said last time?"

Sanji was flipped so he was over Zoro's cock. While his ass was in Zoro's face. He grabbed his cock and kissed the tip before swallowing him whole. Zoro groaned as he licked his fingers and pressed them into Sanji's entrance. He gave a low moan bobbing his head on Zoro's cock. But before he could come Sanji pulled back and positioned himself on Zoro's dick. He slowly lowered himself down while Zoro's hands took to his thighs. He grunted until he was guy seated on Zoro's lap. Where he moaned rolling his hips. Zoro smirked as Sanji started to bounce on his cock begging and pleading Zoro not to stop.

"You're the one doing all the work cook. You must of craved my cock huh?" Zoro asked.

"Sh-shut up!" Sanji moaned.

He threw his head back as he picked up a faster rhythm, earning Zoro to slam his hips down. And he came first. Sanji moaned to Zoro's heat pooling into him. Once Zoro finished Sanji continued until he released. They both panted as Sanji flopped onto Zoro's chest.

"I don't think the bed is broken in enough." Sanji purred.

Zoro panted, "Give. Give me a minute."