Behind the Shed

A/N: (evil laughter) Again, who's ready to hate me. YAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

As breakfast was over and it was time for some outdoor time. Zoro and Sanji had snuck out to behind the shed. Were surprisingly there was no surveillance. Sanji was pressed up against the shed as Zoro's wandering hands unzipped his jumpsuit. there lips locked in an intimate kiss, teeth scraping against one another, lips tugged, and tongue battling. Zoro pulled away as he started to kiss down his neck. While his hands trailed into his jumpsuit. Sanji started to giggle having Zoro purse his lips and pull back.

"What's so funny?" Zoro asked.

"I forgot, I have a little surprise for you." Sanji said running his fingers through Zoro's hair.

"What is it?" 

"You'll see."

Zoro sighed and continued. He sucked and bit on Sanji's sweet spot earning soft moans and tugging on Zoro's hair. Zoro shed off Sanji's jumpsuit to his ankles while Sanji tugged on Zoro's. Slowly unzipping his jumpsuit then let his hands travel inside. His nails ranked down his chest having Zoro groan softly. Zoro pulled back yanking his jumpsuit off and pulled Sanji up on his hips. He was pushed against the shed as Zoro nipped and sucked on his nipple. Sanji soon grew loud clawing on Zoro's hair. He pulled back and glanced up to Sanji. He held out two fingers before Sanji's lips. The blonde took them sucking them down and rolled his tongue around his fingers. Zoro pulled out slowly as Sanji panted softly.

"I'm going to need you to relax okay?" Zoro said.

Sanji nodded as Zoro pulled down his boxer's and prodded his finger in Sanji's entrance. He pressed in having Sanji grunt and clutch onto Zoro's shoulders. Zoro shushed him as he was a knuckle into Sanji. Zoro thrusted softly as Sanji's groans melted into lustful moans. Zoro added another finger as he watched his head rest back against the shed. Zoro licked his lips stretching Sanji wider.

"Z-Zoro I need more." Sanji moaned.

He chuckled, "Your lucky I have lube. But next time I want you to slick up my cock with your mouth."

"Such a dirty mouth."

Zoro set Sanji down as he was flipped and his body was pressed against the shed. Sanji moaned as Zoro spread his knees and tugged down his underwear. But he froze when he saw, the tattoo's of two swords crossing Sanji's tail bone.

"Surprise." Sanji hummed.

Zoro growled with satisfaction before he lubed up his throbbing cock and positioned himself to Sanji's entrance.

"I will ask once more. Are you sure?" Zoro asked.

Sanji turned to him, "Just fill me already."

He pressed on earning a sharp gasp from Sanji. Zoro pressed on halfway before slapping Sanji across the ass. Earning a horse moan from Sanji. Zoro hummed pressing on before he was fully inside Sanji. They both panted softly as Zoro's hand trailed down to Sanji's cock.

"What do we have here?" Zoro asked.

Before Sanji could respond Zoro started to pump slowly at his cock. Sanji moaned clutching onto the wood of the shed. Then Zoro thrusted in sharply, Sanji howled a moan. Pretty sure the entire field heard him. Zoro put his hands on his hips and thrusted sharp once more, earning more of those horse, lewd, and gasping moans from him. Until Zoro thrusted somewhere where Sanji arched his back and bit his lip from practically screaming. Zoro leaned over his shoulder seeing a small puddle of Sanji's cum in the grass. Zoro chuckled thrusting into that spot, as Sanji kept moaning and turning himself on more. He picked up the pace until he clutched Sanji's hips and released inside of him. Zoro pulled back and kissed his neck panting softly. Sanji turned to him as Zoro was pulling up his boxers.

"Can. Can we go again?" Sanji asked.

Zoro turned to him before he smirked, "We can go as long as you want."

So. After an hour. Sanji was still going at it. Riding Zoro while he was propped up on the shed and lying in the grass. Zoro weakly grabbed Sanji's hips to stop him.

"Sanji." Zoro panted.

He glanced up to Sanji, both worn out, and completely spent.

"You have at least a gallon of my come in your ass." Zoro said hoarsely.

"Then why are you still hard?" Sanji asked rolling his hips.

Zoro gave a low groan, "Can, we do this later? I'm spent love."

Sanji hummed and kissed him softly, "So after fifteen times, your done?"

"Yes." Zoro panted.

With that Sanji got up and dressed himself, while Zoro weakly got up pulling on his clothes. Then stumbled out to find Law and Sanji exchanging a box of cigarettes. Zoro blinked and approached them, Law looked pissed.

"What's going on?" Zoro asked.

Sanji turned to him, "Law and I made a bet, if you gave up after ten Law owed me a box of cigarettes. And if I gave up after ten I owed Law one of my kidneys."

Zoro furrowed, "You made a bet on our sex life?"

Sanji shrugged, "I didn't want to lose one of my kidney's."

He didn't know if he should be mad at Sanji, or proud that he won a beat. But all that he knew, is that he needed a nap. Zoro kissed Sanji's temple before heading inside.

"So how's your Twenty Five Days of Fuckmas?" Sanji asked.

"It's well, I'm not as flexible but. I make it work. Oh I have an idea what we can do for the guys for Christmas."

"Oh?"

Law motioned Sanji closer and whispered in his ear. Sanji hummed pulling away.

"I don't know I'd have to think about it." Sanji said.

"It's just an idea, you dont have to go through with it if you don't want to." Law shrugged.

Sanji hummed before he headed inside. But once he did, two arms looped around him and he was dragged off. Where he was thrown into a supply closet and the two figures peered over him. Sanji rolled up his jumpsuit to show the tattoo but the two men glanced to each other then back to Sanji.

"That means nothing to us." One said.