I'm Yours

A/N: Mature content, but it's not what you've been hoping for. Yet...

Sanji awoke sometime in the middle of the night. He was lying on Zoro's chest, who was snoring like no tomorrow. Sanji ran his index finger down the bridge of his nose. Having Zoro scrunch his nose and then pick back up snoring. He looked over to the window and got up. Approaching the window and resting against the ledge. He noticed Law's arms sticking out between the bars of the window. Then noticed the cigarette between his fingers.

"Law?" Sanji asked.

"Hm?" Law hummed.

"You have another one of those?" Sanji asked.

"Yeah give me a sec."

He watched Law's arms sip between the bars and head into his room. After a moment Law handed over a lit cigarette. Sanji took it and took a deep inhale of the sweet bliss. Then blew out the smoke into the night air.

"I was itching for another." Sanji sighed.

Law chuckled, "This was my reward from last month."

"What did Kidd get?"

Sanji watched Law take a drag from his cigarette then blow out o's. He sighed as Sanji took a drag.

"What he got, was personal." Law said.

"Oh."

It was silent for a moment as the two men took drags from there cigarettes. Once Law  was finished he flicked it out the window. His arms folded between the bars and sighed to the night air. Sanji extinguished his then flicked it out the window. He turned to Law seeing him rest against the ceiling of the window.

"Hey, can I ask something?" Sanji asked.

"Go for it." Law said.

"You worked for Ivan?"

Law propped himself up and glanced to Sanji's hands.

"If you don't want to talk about it-"

"I needed the money."

"Money?" Sanji asked.

"Ivan's business just isn't for pleasure and spandex wearing strippers. You work can also work there for money. At least a grand a day. Ivan doesn't mess around."

"What did you need it for?"

"Kidd had gotten into a serious fight, on the verge of death. The prison was just going to let him die. But if I came up with at least three grand within four days they were going to save him. So. I joined Ivan's group for a few days and I saved Kidd's life."

Sanji smiled, "That's so nice."

Law chuckled, "I didn't do it to be nice."

"Oh?"

"Even though I hate to admit it, but I love him."

Sanji smiled watching Law slip his hands between the bars and headed into the room. He then headed away from the window and headed to his bed. Sanji glanced over to Zoro snoring soundly lying on his back. He rolled his eyes before lying in his bed and falling asleep. But not much later he awoke to the bell sounding to wake up. Sanji sat up and rubbed his eyes before turning to Zoro. He got up walking over to his bed and kneeling down. Zoro was drooling on his pillow with a pleased smile on his face, blanket tossed off the bed, and lying on his stomach. Sanji watched his one working eye flinch and flick around in his dream. But to his surprise.

"Sanji." Zoro muttered.

His eyes widened, "Zoro?"

But he didn't respond, Zoro shifted in his sleep onto his back. His jumpsuit had a prominent outline of Zoro's erection. He, was having a dirty dream about Sanji. What better opportunity to tease him. Sanji approached the bed kneeling down his hands traced over Zoro's exposed skin. He was a handsome man for sure. Sanji smirked softy as his hand ran over his prominent erection. Zoro's breath hitched as Sanji pumped it softy over his jumpsuit. He watched Zoro clutch the bed as his eye squeezed shut. Sanji hummed softly pumping a bit faster earning a horse moan. His eye snapped open as he came into his jumpsuit. Sanji pulled away.