Missing

Zoro awoke from his sleep and sat up. He noticed Sanji wasn't in the room. He grumbled getting up and headed to Kidd and Law's cell. Where they were playing cards with Marco and Ace. Well. Kidd was shuffling through the deck for the joker card. While a copy of the Ace of Spade's was flicking through Ace's hand under the table. Ace is a cheater at poker. Law turned to Zoro furrowing into the room.

"What's wrong?" Law asked.

"Where's Sanji?" Zoro asked.

"He came back to find you about three hours ago. We thought he was with you."

"No."

They turned to Zoro who looked over the railing of the jail. As the others started to fan out and search for him. Zoro growled hopping down to the bottom floor. Ivan perked up from filing his nails and turned to Zoro. There was a worried look in his eye. He stood and approached Zoro.

"What's up sweetheart? You lose something?" Ivan asked.

"Have you seen my mate? Sanji's missing." Zoro said.

"Your blonde friend? No I haven't. But I'll ask Inazuma. Inazuma!" 

A man approached with split orange and white hair. He stood beside Ivan holding a small book. Inazuma flipped open the book and flipped through it before he looked up to Zoro.

"I don't have any current record of him. The last entry I have is when the two of you were behind the shed having-"

"That's the last time I saw him." Zoro said.

"Would you like us to help you find your candy boy?" Ivan asked.

"Not yet."

Zoro was about to walk away when Ivan spoke up.

Ivan huffed, "You should convince that boy to work for me, I can give you a discount on his services and I'd let you pick the costume."

Zoro back tracked back to the cell and pointed at him, "We will discuss that later."

He grinned as Zoro went off checking through the cells. But Sanji was no where to be found. Zoro stopped to a cell that was empty. He poked his head inside and noticed a journal sitting on the bed. He glanced out of the cell before he picked up the journal and flipped it open. It was some kind of plan book. About taking down the top class. Zoro furrowed when he found out they were starting with Sanji, then Zoro, then Kid and Law, then lastly Marco and Ace. Zoro growled taking the book and headed over to the railing.

"Inazuma!" Zoro called.

The white and orange haired man stepped out and glanced up to Zoro.

"Who's cell is this?" Zoro asked.

Inazuma rummaged through his book and stopped to a page before glancing up to Zoro.

"The Spunk Brothers." He said.

Zoro growled, "What's your last entry on them?"

Inazuma pulled out another book and flipped through it, "They were heading out to the field. I don't have any more record of them since."

Zoro jumped down to the bottom level and tossed him the book. Inzauma took it and glanced to him.

"I know where they are." Zoro said.

His voice was low, dark, and had slight hiss to it. Zoro headed down to a supply closet he growled clutching onto the handles of the door.

'Zoro, let's come here when we want to be together okay?'

'Okay.'

With a flick of Zoro's wrist he snapped the door handle off and swung the door open. Inside Sanji's eyes were watering, he was gagged, bound by tape and slightly bruising. He lit up when he saw Zoro. But, the two men stood beside Sanji and kicked him to the wall. Sanji slumped holding his side. Zoro shut the door as a thin white line ran down Zoro's scar. Along with a star that shined on Zoro's neck. The light of the full moon showed the previous marks Zoro had earned from his previous mate.

"He sent you didn't he?" Zoro growled.

"He did, he wants us to take out your current mate so you both can be together once more. Where you both can escape. So you can love each other again."

"Then he's going to have to go through me first." Zoro growled.

Zoro grabbed the two and slammed there heads together before he headed over to Sanji. Zoro removed the gag from his mouth and the tape around his wrists as they embraced.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I wont let this happen to you. I wont let him get you." Zoro said, "Just do me a favor, shut your eyes and cover your ears."

Sanji nodded covering his ears and shutting his eyes. Zoro stood and turned to the two men. They coward back into the wall as Zoro approached them grabbing them by there hair and lifting them from the ground.

"Do me a favor, tell him. We've been through. If he touches Sanji, I will come for him. And I'm not scared this time."

They nodded but. Zoro wasn't finished with them just yet.

Zoro emerged from the storage closet with Sanji in his arms. He clutched tight to Zoro's jumpsuit. He held Sanji close as he glanced up to Zoro.

"I tried, I tried to fight back. But they got me more then I got them." Sanji said.

"You did good, maybe you and me can use some training. Hm?" Zoro asked.

Sanji stuck his tongue out at him, "Yeah right, they just caught me by surprise."

"You found him."

They turned to Law and the others. Law approached them and looked to Sanji seeing if anything was damaged. He sighed, glancing up to Zoro.

"Take him up to our cell. I have to look him over." Law said.

Zoro headed up gently not to hurt him. Law pulled out his medical kit as Zoro lied him on their bed. He stepped away as Law unzipped Sanji's jumpsuit. But he stopped when he saw the large cut across Zoro's mark.

"I dont have the supplies to stop the bleeding." Law said.

"Zoro."

They turned to a couple of guards who pushed Zoro against the wall and handcuffed him. Sanji watched in horror as they took him away.

"No!" He cried.

He tried to get up but Law pushed him back down, "Zoro will be fine, your my main worry. If we dont stop the bleeding in your arm it could get infected and you could die. When Zoro comes out do you want his news to be you had died? Then relax. Zoro is going to be fine."

Sanji nodded as Law wrapped his arm and turned to Kidd.

"Help me take him to the medical room." Law said.