Three Years Later

Loulee was three, she was small, blonde hair always up in fancy hair styles. She always wore pretty clothes from her aunties and Sanji. She could also talk her way out of trouble any day of the week. Her secret is her big blue eyes. She stood by the large window looking out. Her tiny fingers pressed against the glass as her eyes looked out the window. Waiting for her cop father to come home. Since today was the grand opening of a fair in town. Sanji was in the kitchen packing for the trip in a small backpack. When she smiled wide to a police car pulling into the parking lot.

"Daddy! Dad's home!" She cried.

She bolted from the window to the front door. Loulee waited by the door waiting for her father to come inside. Sanji zipped up the bag as the door opened.

"Dad!" Loulee cried.

Zoro oofed as she tackled him in a hug. Sanji turned to Zoro on the floor with Loulee embracing him. He chuckled going over to them as Zoro scooped Loulee up. Sanji helped his husband up, they kissed with Loulee between them. She groaned at the affection only to have them tease her more.

"I love you so much my Zoro bear." Sanji said in a coddling tone.

"And I love you my sweet cook." Zoro coddled back.

"Ewe! Let me go!" She cried.

Zoro chuckled letting the girl go as she went off to her room. They chuckled before kissing once more, and pulling each other closer. Sanji pulled back with his arm wrapped around Zoro's shoulders and a finger ran down his nose.

"She's waited all day to see you. So we can go to the fair." Sanji said.

"Oh that's how it is, is it?" Zoro said.

Sanji chuckled, "So come on, we can't leave our little princess waiting."

Zoro chuckled as they kissed again. Zoro pulled back to go to the bedroom to change. Sanji put on his sunglasses before he headed to Loulee's room. She put on her backpack with four of her stuffed animals.

"Come on baby. You and me can beat your dad to the car okay?" Sanji said.

She nodded grabbing her red sunglasses with flames on them and put them on. She took Sanji's hand before they headed down to Sanji's car. And not much later. Zoro had joined them.

"Awe dad you forgot your sunglasses." Loulee whined.

Zoro turned to her, "I don't need sunglasses."

Sanji handed him a pair of sunglasses, "Here."

He pursed his lips, "Fine."

"Loulee, your father isn't as cool as he thinks he is."

"I'm cool!"

Sanji turned to him lowering his sunglasses to the bridge of his nose, then shrugged.

"Suit yourself."

Zoro drove off to head to the fair. Where Loulee had a toy plane and was putting it out the window like it was flying. Zoro glanced to her through the rear view mirror and then back to the road.

"Loulee I need you to raise your right hand sweetheart." Zoro said.

She pulled her plane inside and held out her right hand, "Like this?"

Zoro nodded, "Now repeat after me, I Loulee Roronoa."

"I Loulee Roronoa."

Sanji cocked an eyebrow at this.

"Promise her daddies." Zoro said.

"Promise my daddies." She repeated.

"I won't have any boyfriends."

"Wait what? But-"

"I won't have any boyfriends."

Sanji chuckled as Loulee whined about having at least one boyfriend. Zoro and her bickered about it for half an hour. Until they came to a compromise.

"Fine, you can have one boyfriend. And that's it." Zoro huffed.

Loulee cheered in the back seat while Sanji took Zoro's free hand. He grumbled as his plan to keep his daughter safe from some punk ass kid who would break her little heart. Sanji smiled to him.

"She's got you wrapped around her little finger." Sanji said wiggling his pinky finger.

Zoro chuckled glancing to his husband before back to the road.

"Guess who escaped." Zoro said.

Sanji turned to him, "Who?"

"Kidd and Law."

Sanji chuckled, "Oh of course."

They parked in a parking lot where they existed the car. Sanji pulled out spray on sunscreen. He knelt down to Loulee's height shaking the can.

"Close your eyes and hold your breath." Sanji said.

Loulee took a breath and shut her eyes. She held out her arms as Sanji sprayed the clear sunscreen onto her exposed skin. Once he was finished. He spun her around and put the rest on the back of her body. He stepped back as Loulee spun around drying her body. As Sanji moved onto Zoro. Then Zoro took the liberty to spray Sanji. And whisper some dirty things into his ear. Earning a smack on the chest. Zoro put Loulee on his shoulders as held hands with Sanji as they headed onto the street. Where a parade was marching down the streets. Loulee cheered bouncing on Zoro's shoulders.

Sanji was nudged. He turned to a dark blue haired man. But those amber eyes stuck out to him. Law winked to Sanji as he took a dark haired man's arm. He assumed was Kidd. He stuck his hand in his pocket finding a note. He furrowed pulling it out finding a gold ticket to Ivankov's Candy Boy Store. He chuckled as he took Zoro's arm and opened the note.

"You still owe me a private session."

Sanji's eyes widened when he found a phone number and 'Call Me' at the bottom of the napkin. Zoro peaked over his shoulder before he furrowed. He pulled Loulee off his shoulders and handed her to Sanji. He furrowed as Zoro rolled his neck.

"Where are you going?" Sanji asked.

"I'm going to kick Law's ass!" He barked.

Sanji rolled his eyes as Sanji put Loulee on his shoulders.

"Dad what does ass mean?" Loulee asked.

"It's what your green haired father is." Sanji said.

Thank you all for taking your time to read this. I mean it was a silly idea I came up with years ago. And I can't believe it became a bit hit in such little time. Thank you all so much for reading my work. It means so much to me. You guys always make my day with your little comments and always seem to make me laugh. Thank you all again. And I hope you like what comes next.