The Intruder

A/N: Welp... I'm just about done writing this book... I wish I could of made it longer. I'm five chapters ahead of you guys so. There are only 20 chapters. Man. Now I gotta figure out what to publish next.

Kidd scooped up Sanji and Law lead him down to the medical room. Where the doctor perked up then he saw Sanji. He opened a curtain to a empty bed as Kidd put him down in the bed. He stepped away as the two doctors went to work on Sanji's arm. Kidd stood watching when Law turned to him.

"Go find Zoro."

"I know where he is."

Kidd left the medical room passing the marshmallow hall and stood before a vaulted shut door. He sighed glancing around before he went outside. He headed around the jail before coming to a wall with tin barred up windows. Kidd hopped up in the window looking in. He clicked his tongue not seeing Zoro. He jumped down hopping up into another window before he saw Zoro sitting on a metal bed chained to the bed.

"Hey."

Zoro turned to him, his hands were handcuffed together. Kidd clicked his tongue seeing the blood dried on his knuckles and fingers. This is what they call the dark room. Where you never know how long you would be in here. Hours, days, months, even years. Zoro's longest time in the dark room has been two days.

"How's Sanji?" Zoro asked.

"I don't know, I came to find you first." Kidd shrugged.

"Keep an eye out, his men were the ones who did that to Sanji. He's coming, and I will be the one to take him down. He's going after Sanji. Protect him for me."

"Sure, I'll see if I can get some information about when you will be coming out of there . So hang tight bud."

"Sure."

He jumped down as Zoro turned back to the door. A bobby pin flicked out from between his fingers.
Kidd headed inside to to medical office. He stopped looking through the glass to the medical room. Sanji and Law were in an embrace. He clutched onto Law sobbing onto his jumpsuit. Law stroked his head as he turned to Kidd furrowing. He shook his head before resting his cheek on Sanji's head. Kidd groaned going back to the cells where Marco and Ace were sitting in there room. They perked up to Kidd with worry in there eyes.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Ace asked.

"Sanji was attacked by his men. So. We have to keep an eye out."

That night just as the bell was going to sound for bed. The light flickered before they snapped off. The power in the jail had shut off. Kidd growled opening his cell door as everyone started to go nuts. Guards used their flashlights and clubs to get them back. Marco and Ace helped while Kidd went off to the giant vault door.

"You ready you son of a bitch?" Kidd smirked.

Sanji was startled awake to a cool feeling up his arm. He turned to the figure towering over him. He clutched the bed of the bed looking up to the man. The man reached out grabbing Sanji's chin and pulled him inches away from him.

"You can't replace me." He hissed.

"I wasn't trying to." Sanji said.

"You should of died and Zoro would of been mine once again. But no. He came to your rescue and here you lay. Battered and bruised, you know. He wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for me."

He tossed Sanji's head away, he followed as the man fumed beside him.

"I don't know who you are."

Sanji watched the man gleam with a smile, his teeth reflected in the moonlight.

"I'm Zoro's original, mate. Saga."

Lighting flashed as Sanji's eyes widened to the man with silver purple hair and a wide grin across his face.

"I bet he still hasn't talked about me. Hum. So you don't know what you're up against." He said.

Sanji didn't say anything but put his hand on his arm. Saga furrowed seeing the bandage on his arm. He chuckled softly grabbing his arm. Saga pulled out a dagger cutting off the bandage. When the lightning broke out in the room his smile faded to the stitches on the tattoo'd scar.

"He marked you." He muttered.

Sanji gave him a cold glare, "I love him."

Saga gave a dark chuckle clutching onto Sanji's arm. He hissed struggling in his grip. He then pulled out a needle. Filled with a clear green liquid. Sanji's eyes widened as Saga pulled his arm closer.

"No one will love him the way I love him." Saga growled.

Sanji yanked his arm away batting away the needle. He kicked him in the side knocking him onto the floor. Sanji hopped off the bed tackling him to the floor. Saga took a few punches and kicks to Sanji as he struggled to grab the needle. Sanji kicked it away under a bed further from them. Saga head butted Sanji before getting up and went to look for the needle. Sanji grabbed his ankle and knocked him to the floor. Saga growled turning to Sanji and kicked him across the face. Sanji slumped to the floor having Saga turn and look for the needle. But Sanji grabbed his ankle and yanked him to the floor. Saga turned to Sanji with blood dripping down his nose.

"I don't start fights." Sanji said.

He spit on the floor which was mostly his blood.

"But I know how to finish them."

Sanji pulled Saga to him and kicked him to a medical table. He staggered up and searched under the bed's. Before he found the needle. He was about to reach it when he was pulled out and a sharp pain was in his shoulder. Sanji cried out turning to a dagger stuck in his shoulder. He hissed pulling it out as blood oozed from his open wound and onto the floor. Saga picked up the needle and turned to Sanji.

"It was a pleasure. But I'm afraid it's your time." Saga grinned.

Sanji panted tossing the dagger away before he sat up holding his shoulder. Saga grabbed his chin and held it up high. Sanji spit his blood at him having him chuckle softly and readied the needle. Light illuminated the room as a figure stood behind Saga. Where a thick book hit him in the temple and knocked the man to the ground. The lights flickered on as Law looked to Sanji staggering up. Blood was smeared and pooled over the tile floor. Sanji smiled to Law as his hand clutched the wound in his shoulder. His hands and clothes were stained with his own blood. The door opened as they turned to Zoro panting softly.

"Sanji." He muttered.

"I told you I can handle myself." Sanji smiled.

Sanji started to walk to Zoro then he staggered and collapsed to the floor.