Bottom Teases

Lawsan warning

They say, it's all fun and games. Until Ace falls asleep. Where the game had ended between Marco, Ace and the rest. Marco scooped up Ace and took him back to their room. Knowing Marco and Ace weren't going to return a small plan was forming between Law and Sanji. Both the bottoms wanted to play with their mates. Which was going to be a fun site to watch.

"Alright how about we play a game all together." Sanji shrugged.

"That sounds like a good idea, how about it boys?" Law said.

Kidd and Zoro glanced back to each other, "Alright."

"First. Are we all consenting on what could happen to them and or there partner?"

"I'm alright with anything."

"You just can't fuck. That's all im saying." Kidd said.

"Yeah no fucking unless we're fucking you guys." Zoro said.

"Fine fine. Truth or dare Zoro."

"Dare."

Law pulled a piece of candy from his pocket, "I dare you to unwrap this piece of candy with only using your mouth."

Law tossed Zoro the candy. Zoro chucked popping it in his mouth. Within a few good minutes Zoro pulled the wrapper from his mouth and sucked on the cherry candy.

"Alright cook truth or dare?" Zoro asked.

"Dare." Sanji said.

Kidd and Zoro glanced to each other before smirking.

"I dare you to make out with Law." Zoro said.

The two of them grinned as Law and Sanji turned to each other. They lip locked in a deep kiss, tongue and all. Sanji wrapped his arms around Law's neck pulling each other deeper into the kiss. Zoro and Kidd were enjoying the show before the two pulled away. They turned to Zoro and Kidd with large grins on there face's.

"Truth or dare Kidd?" Sanji asked.

"Dare." He said.

"I dare you to do a strip tease, right here right now."

Kidd kicked off his shoes before turning to Law.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Law said.

"Is it true you would do Sanji?"

Law furrowed unzipping his jumpsuit and tied it around his hips. Sanji looked to his tattoo's earning Law's attention.

"You can touch them if you want." Law said.

Sanji's pale hands reached over touching Law's skin. Outlining the dark ink on his tanned skin. Zoro and Kidd watched with smirks plan on there lips. The game was going to be kicked up a notch.

"Truth or dare, Sanji?" Law asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to give me a back rub."

Sanji sat behind Law pressing and rubbing his thumbs into his dark skin. Admiring his tattoo's on his back. Law gave soft grunts and moans when Sanji's hands worked into his tense skin.

"Zoro truth or dare." Sanji said.

He snapped out of it, "Uh truth."

"If you could do anyone in the room, other then me. Who would it be?"

"Probably Law, since I've known him longer. Truth or dare Law?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to let Sanji put a Hickey on your inner thigh." Zoro said.

Sanji perked up as Law rolled his shoulders. He tugged down his jumpsuit Sanji took between his thighs. He kissed down his knee to his inner thigh before. Sucking and biting down on his flesh. Law groaned clutching his suit. Sanji pulled back smiling to his mark he left on Law's skin. As Zoro and Kidd thought the game was going to continue. Law had pinned Sanji down to the floor and kissed him. Sure it was hot. But as Law's hands began to wander down Sanji's body they furrowed to that.

"Oi." Zoro said.

Law didnt back off but continued, he moved from Sanji's lips down to his neck where Sanji moaned clutching onto Law. His fingers unzipped Sanji's jumpsuit and stopped before the brim of his underwear. Law turned to Zoro and smirked.

"You gave consent didn't you?" Law asked.

Zoro growled, "Your not playing the game."

"Nah, I'd rather play with something else."

Sanji gasped arching his back. Law turned back to Sanji and kissed him once more. Before his lips trailed down his neck and to his collar bone. Law was pulled off Sanji as he was pulled over Zoro's shoulder. Law smirked resting back on his hands as Zoro stormed out of the room. He went to there cell and tossed them on the beds. Sanji giggled as Zoro hovered over him with a scowl on his face.

"What the hell do you think your doing letting him touch you like that?" Zoro barked.

Sanji ran a finger down his chest, "Oh you didn't like that?"

"Of course not your mine!"

"Well good, cause Law and I were sick and tired of you and Kidd plotting a foursome."

Zoro clicked his tongue, "Whatever you still got me hard."

"And what are we gonna do about that?"