Marshmallow Help and The Spark

Sanji looked down at the letter again running a thumb over his name.

"Law had to have a break down at the wrong time." Kidd grunted.

"We don't need Law I can do it." Ace said getting up.

He approached Sanji taking the letter, Ace looked to Sanji for his approval. He nodded slightly having Ace open the flap of the envelope. Zoro watched as Ace pulled out a card. He opened it to find the entire card filled with hurtful words and a breakup written inside.

"Well, what does it say?" Sanji asked.

"Your right, I can't do this." Ace said closing the card.

"They allow visitors right?" Zoro asked.

"They do." Kidd said, "I'll take him. You and Ace go keep watch."

Kid and Law headed down the steps with the card in Kidd's grip. They walked up to a door patted white.

"This one needs to see Law." Kidd said.

The door opened as Kidd handed him the envelope and pushed him up to the door.

"One person per visiting." Kidd said.

Sanji nodded walking down the white halls with screaming and howling noises. Sanji swallowed as a door was pounded on next to him.

"Black-ya?"

Sanji turned to the door where Law stood looking at him through the square glass window.

"What are you doing here?" Law asked.

"I got a card, and. I don't want to read it."

Law flicked his finger motioning Sanji to open the card.

"Press it against the glass." Law said.

Sanji pulled out the card and pressed it to the glass. Law's dark eyes flicked over the cursed ink and dark words. Law sighed stepping away from the glass. Sanji took down the card and put it back in the envelope.

"Good news or the bad?" Law asked.

"Bad news." Sanji said.

"Rose, she broke up with you to be with the man you beat up. She's pregnant with his son and then there was a bunch of cursing and hateful word."

"What's the good news?"

"Well, your single now."

"How is that good news?"

He sat down resting back against the white room.

"It may not be good to you. But. To someone else it is."

Sanji blinked before sighing. He looked to the envelope before looking back up to Law.

"I'm sorry, things will turn out okay in the end." Law said.

Sanji nodded thanking Law for his help before leaving the hall and back to the door. It shut behind him having Kidd perk up.

"How did it go?" Kidd asked.

Sanji tossed him the letter before waking past him. Sanji headed back up to there cell where he lied on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. Kidd not so much later followed him to get to Zoro. The card was read between the two.

"Should I get Killer?" Kidd asked.

"No, it's a breakup. Not a killing spree." Zoro said.

Kidd growled, "Fine. But Killer is always an option."