Chapter VI : "Make the Car Smell Funny" Lever

|1648 words|

Listen to Get Ugly By Jason Derulo for this Chapter.

Aiden as Cameron Dallas

Elaine's P.O.V

Jack was very happy since we finished almost 5 cars yesterday. Sport cars for some billionaires. Which earned us lots of money so Jack invited us to celebrate.

Liam and I got much closer when he told me he is gay. I've always wanted a gay friend. Rowan is still the same. Mean. We barely talk anyway.

I got dressed then I got my bag. I went downstairs and saw Lilith doing pancakes and Thea spread out on the couch with her headphones on. Mom was on her computer drinking coffee.

"Good morning, people. I need to go." I yelled then shut the door behind me before anyone could respond.

I got in my car and drove to the garage. As I parked my car, I saw Liam talking to Jack and Rowan leaning on his car smoking as usual. I rolled my eyes an walked my way over to Liam and Jack greeting them with a smile.

Jack grinned when he saw me as Liam pulled me to his side and whispered.

"We are going to a car race! How awesome is that?! And there you will get to meet the rest of our group!"

I paused and looked at him.

"Did you say car race?"

He frowned and looked at me with worry. Wait worry?

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were afraid-"

"I work with you in a garage...And cars.. Why would I be afraid? I've always wanted to go to a car race. And race."

His eyes widened and he grinned widely.
"Really?!"

"Yup."

"Good now let's go." Rowan said from the other side and got in his car whilst Liam nodded and entered with Jack.

I entered mine and followed them. He heard us from there? Were we talking that loud?

Eh, whatever.

Once we got there my eyes widened.

There was music and sports cars parked. There were women dressed with short skirts and crop tops leaning on each car with a guy in the middle. Some smoking others doing drugs..I suppose. The screeching of cars coming from inside the studio and girls twerking on too of cars... (pic on top)

We all got out of the cars at the same time and shut the door.

"Holy shit.." I said looking around. The boys were smirking and looking around proudly.

Four cars screeched and parked in front of us making a car drift. Cool.

"Elaine. Meet the rest of the crew." Liam said and smirked.

I looked as they got out and shut the doors. There were two men and two women. We all walked towards them and I smiled.

"Elaine this is Aiden." Liam introduced. I studied Aiden and he grinned goofly holding out his hand. I shook his hand and thought he looks like the funny type.

"This is Phoenix." I looked at the creepy guy standing in front of me and mumbled a 'hi'.

Liam was about to tell me who the girl is when she squealed and hugged me.
I laughed and hugged her back awkwardly. Okay.. sweet.