Chapter XXXIV: You're a Fridge

Rowan's P.O.V

"You had Thea tied up, why was she there, Seamus?"

He huffed. "I let her go. "

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why didn't she say anything?"

"Because she had Lilia, oh also they had a good fuck. I suppose right after I let her go."

I rolled my eyes. "And my daughter?"

"Oh, your daughter is quite adorable I must say. We were playing a game a while ago."

I gritted my teeth.

"Thea didn't know your daughter was here. Thea thinks she escaped, but truth is I let her go."

"Question is, why did you let her go?"

He smiled. "Lets just say that i need her to be a part of something."
_______

Thea's P.O.V

What the fuck happened?

I tried opening my eyes, and as soon as I did, the light blinded me. I rubbed eyes and tried to get up but I got a sudden headache and I felt dizzy.

I placed my palm across my forehead. I started feeling pain in my legs and all the way up.

"Why does my ass hurt-..."

I paused. Oh shit, Rowan happened.

"You didn't tell me you're bisexual."

I span my head towards the chair across the room and my eyes fell upon Rowan.

"What did you do?" I inquired impatiently.

"Whatever do you mean?"

I glared at him. "Where is Lilia?"

He stared at me for awhile. I was glaring at him but it didn't affect him at all. His eyes seemed so vacant and his stare was rather lazy than interested, like to him the answer was obvious and I was the dumb one.

"Well?" I insisted.

"Lilia?" He asked, tilting his head a bit to the side. His lips turned up in half a smile. But the smile was strange, it was mockful.

"Yes-" I came to say in annoyance but he interrupted me, telling me that it was rhetorical and that his sentence wasn't done yet.

"Yes, Lilia. May she rest in peace."

I furrowed my brows. "What? Is this a joke?"

He stood up, took a final glance at me and then walked out.

Once he left, I started breathing hard. My heart was beating and pounding so loud I could almost hear it. He shot her. I remember now, she shot but he dodged and then when he shot he pushed me away and the bullet hit Lilia.

Lilia.

I stood up in panic, I saw a cup of water on the counter and I snatched it immediately and gulped it down my throat. I was freaking out.

I took off that ugly needle that was in my hand and rushed outside the room wearing that ridiculous hospital gown.

I looked around for the reception desk and spotted it at the end of the hall. I almost ran to there and banged on the desk. The ash blonde receptionist jumped slightly seeming surprised at the sudden noise.

"Oh dear, you shouldn't be out of your bed. Let me call a nurse for you." She mumbled.

That dumb fuck. Who gives a shit.