The Beginning.

PRYCE'S POV
Wassup Y'all. Im Pryce Watkins, Im 22 years old, and Im from ATL. Growing up being, The Pryce Watkins, was kinda amazing. My childhood was never dull. Everybody loved me and when I say everybody I mean EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING matter of fact. Old people, young people, rich people, poor people, dogs, and even cats. I HATE cats. What was so weird is that I did absolutely nothing to get this love except just, be me. But even though I did get so much love there was only one person who really caught my eye, she wasn't like everybody else who throw themselves at me. Her name is Corie Alexander. She's gorgeous and not just on the outside. She challenges me in ways no other girl has before and that's why Im so hooked. We met in high school, we were both Juniors and had Every. Single. Class. Together. At first I thought she was the most annoying person on the planet. She had the answer for everything but, she was cool peoples.
                               *FLASHBACK*

"Hey you." I leaned against her locker and put on my famous Colgate smile.
"What do you want Mr. Watkins? It's the end of the day and I want to go home." You see that? This is what I meant. She doesn't pay me no mind. But that only makes me want her more.
I bite my lip as she turns to me. Her piercing green eyes make me weak in the knees. And don't get me started about her body. This girl could make old men want her.
"You like what you see?" I get out of my daze and see her smirking at me.
"Huh?" She laughs at me and turns to walk away.
"Wait!" I run up to catch up to her. "I wanted to ask you something."
She stops walking and turns to me.
"Would you like to go out with me?  Tonight."
She laughs and walks away. Again. I start to follow her and soon we reach her car. She had a white 2009 Hummer H2. That shit was sexy as hell.

"So, you just gonna ignore me?""Why would I want to go out with you?""Um, because I'm charming and would love to have a beautiful girl like yourself on my arm

"Why would I want to go out with you?"
"Um, because I'm charming and would love to have a beautiful girl like yourself on my arm." I smile at her.
She blushes and looks down. I think she's taking the bait.
"As charming as that is, I'm going to have to pass." My smile instantly drops. I guess she didn't take the bait. Ain't that some shit.
"Do you have plans tonight or something?"
"No." She smirks. She finds this amusing. She must want me to beg.
"Then why won't you go out with me?"
"I just don't want to. Try again next time buddy." She opens her car door and gets in. She starts her car up and drives off, waving at me in the process. This girl here, had me hooked, and I just don't know why.
                     *FLASHBACK ENDS*

That day was the day I knew she was going to be mine. And eventually she was.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER ONE!!! DID YOU GUYS ENJOY? VOTE AND COMMENT AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK.