Pregnant?!

CORIE'S POV
I woke up to the sound of the shower running and a Lil Uzi Vert song being played. I reached over for my phone and looked at the time, it read 12:05, I can't believe I slept for that long. I guess you never really know how much sleep you need. I sat up against the headboard responding back to text messages and emails and some DM's from fans. The shower turns off and the music stops, soon Pryce walks into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Sleeping beauty is finally up and I didn't even have to kiss you." He sits at the edge of the bed and I crawl to him, noticing I'm still naked.
"Hi baby." I kiss his cheek and wrap my arms around him, not caring that he was wet.
"You being naked right now is really distracting me."
"I don't care. You didn't get to fuck me last night so I want you to fuck me right now." I whisper in his ear leaving a kiss on his neck.
"Mhmm someone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning." He says turning his head to kiss me. I laugh and pull him down with me, his lips never leaving mine.
"Wait baby," I look at him confused, "can I take a rain check?"
"Seriously?" I roll my eyes.
"I got plans to meet up with Ariana today in like a hour."
"So you're leaving me here, all horny, to meet up with another woman?" I say jokingly but was low-key serious. I scooted back to the headboard and opened my legs wide. Slowly starting to rub myself.
He stands up and walks over to the suitcase pulling out a black tee and some black jeans. He turns around and sees me. His eyes going wide.
"Uhhh... what are you doing?" He says with a laugh.
"Pleasuring myself." I say in one breath before letting out a moan.
He places his clothes on the dressed and drops his towel on the ground before walking over to me on the bed. I watch him crawl over to me his eyes darting between my hand which was rubbing my clit ferociously  and my green eyes. He slaps my hand away before placing his mouth on me. I moan and tangle my hands in his hair. He sits up and directs his member into my entrance before placing a kiss on my lips.
"That's my job." He says before slamming into me. I let out a moan before pulling him close and dragging my nails along his back.
"Omg. Yess! Pryce harder!" I say as my eyes roll in the back of my head. He pulls out but he instantly slams back into me.
"Oh yeah baby! Just like that, don't stop." I cry out as I reached my climax. A couple more slams and Pryce releases his seed into me.
He pulled out and collapsed next to me. I turn towards him before giving him a quick peck and going into the bathroom to shower.
5 minutes into my shower, Pryce joins me.
"No funny business, okay?" He ask before grabbing his rag that was on top of the shower curtain railing.
I nod my head giggling and rinse off. I place my rag on the railing that was inside the shower and step out, bumping Pryce with my butt on purpose.
"Hey! I said no funny business." I laugh and grab my towel, drying myself off and I wrap it around myself. I brush my teeth before walking into the room and taking out some pajama shorts that had ice cream cones on them that I brought from Forever 21 along with a matching button up, crop, pajama shirt. After I changed into my clothes I got back in bed and crawled under the covers before calling my best friend, Aaliyah. After calling her twice, and she didn't pick up, I gave up and called my mom. My mom is loyal because she picked up on the first ring.

*FACETIME CALL*

"Hi mommy!" I cheese into the camera.
"Hi Corie. What do you want?" She laughs.
"What? I'm just calling to say hi."
"Mhmm. How's Houston?"
"It's good. It's so nice to get away from Atlanta."
"Something looks different about you. You're glowing." She says more to herself than to me.
"Im happy, mommy that's all."
"No no... that's not it. Are you pregnant?"
My eyes went wide,"MOMMY NO! No no. I am not pregnant."
"Are you sure? When was the last time you and Pryce were you know... intimate?"
"A couple minutes ago." I say blushing.
"Well the last time before that?"
"Like a day before we left for Houston, so like almost a week ago, but mom trust me I would know if I was pregnant or not."
"Just make sure, for me okay?" I nod my head as Pryce walks out the bathroom typing away on his phone.
"Is that him?"
"Yea. Pryce come say hi to your mother in law." He walks over to me and gets in the camera.
"Hey momma." He smiles.
"Hey Pryce. Are y'all enjoying yourselves?"
"We sure are."
"That's good. So you know Corie maybe pregnant."
"MOM! Lord Jesus Christ." I face palm myself.
"What? Corie's not pregnant." He laughs.
"That's what I said, but she thinks cause I'm glowing that, that means I'm with child."
"You can never know."
"Welp mom it's been fun but I gotta go. Love you bye."

*END OF FACETIME CALL*

"You haven't been feeling sick or anything like that, right?"
"Nope. Nothing at all. She's just being dramatic. Trust me I'm not pregnant." He nods and goes on getting ready for his little date  with Ariana.
I mean if I was pregnant I would know. I know for a fact I'm not pregnant because God knows I don't need kids at the moment. I mean just to make sure, I will take a pregnancy test, but only to prove my mom wrong. I'll go buy it once Pryce leaves. I don't need him freaking out too.
"Alrighty, I'm bout to go. I'll see you later okay?"
"What time will you back?"
"Probably in a hour." I nod my head and walk over to kiss him goodbye.
"Don't forget you have tell me everything the little thot does once you come back."
"Baby stop being so mean." He laughs and walks out. I lock the door behind him and go into the room to get dressed. I take off my shorts and put on some leggings, leaving my top on and pulling on my jean jacket." I grab my phone and my wallet and head out. I ask the lady at the front desk where was the nearest pharmacy was and she said around the corner. It was about two in the afternoon and the streets were busy. I turned the corner and I saw the pharmacy on the other side of the street. I waited until the light turned red and ran across the street into the pharmacy. I walked towards the female hygiene section and saw the pregnancy tests. There were so many to choose from that I was overwhelmed.
I chose the one that said I'll find my results in under 5 minutes and I figured that was my best bet. I grabbed two boxes since only two came in one box and went to pay for it. Once I payed for them I walked back to the hotel, eager to find out my results. I finally made it up to my room and I ran to the bathroom. I opened the box and took out the stick. I sat on the toilet and peed on it and wrapped it in tissue. Once I was done. I
sat it on the counter and waited. I paced the floor in the bathroom waiting for the stick to beep. I was really nervous even though I knew for sure that I wasn't pregnant. The stick beeped and I instantly froze. I walked over to the counter, scared of what the stick may say. I took a deep breath and picked the stick up. I opened my eyes to see that there was two lines on it. I grabbed the box to find out what the two line meant and it meant I was pregnant. My breath was caught in my throat and I didn't know what to do. I grabbed my water that was on the bedside table and drunk the whole thing. I needed to take another one because the first one could be a dud.
Finally feeling the urge to pee again, I grabbed another one and repeated the process. It beeped and I picked it up to see that it too had two lines on it. I ran my hands through my hair as I cried out in frustration. Pryce and I are not ready to be parents, we're still trying to figure ourselves out. I wrapped both of the sticks up and put them in the bag I brought them in and put them in my suitcase. Pryce wouldn't find them there and I wasn't going to tell him, not just yet.