Going Home.

PRYCE'S POV
We spent 5 days in the damn hospital and we were finally leaving.
"Where are the carseats?" Corie ask as she put a hat on Colbi.
Corie and I are still in a weird place. We only talk when it's something with the twins and if they're sleeping then we don't need to speak.
"In the car. I figured we just carry them and then put them in the car, instead of bringing the carseats all the way in here."
"Okay." She picked up Colbi and put a blanket over her and I did the same with little me. It was a little chilly today even though it was towards the end of June. The nurse came in with a wheelchair and I handed Corie little me, once she sat down.
I grabbed the bags and followed the nurse to the lobby as she pushed Corie.
"I'm going to go bring the car up. I'll be back."
I walked out to the car when I seen a face that I didn't want to see anytime soon.
"Pryce?"
"Hey Zaniyah."
"What are you doing here?"
"My girlfriend had my kids. How about you?"
"My dad is here. He broke his ankle doing some stupid shit." She let out a small laugh.
"It's nice seeing you, but I got to go get the car." I say trying to get around her, but she stopped me.
"Why you acting weird?"
"Because I just cheated on my girlfriend and the mother of children with you and I don't think it's the right thing for us to be communicating at the moment."
"I get it, but we both made it clear that it wasn't going to happen again, so why you freaking out?" She moved closer to me. So close that to anyone it would seem like we were kissing.
"I gotta go." I walked away from her and towards the car.
"Shit." I said to myself and ran my hand down my face. I pulled up in front of the hospital and helped Corie into the car, after we put the babies in the car. Corie sat in the back with them and I drove home.
"Are you hungry?"
"No, I'm just sleepy."
"Well when we get home, I'll watch the twins while you sleep."
"Thank you, but I meant it when I said you had to go. You're not staying with us."
"Corie, let me just help you. We can deal with us later."
"Fine."
I smiled at the fact that I just won.
"And you didn't win, so get that smile off your face."
I instantly dropped it.
We pulled up to the house and I grabbed Colbi's car seat and Corie grabbed Pryce's car seat. Once we were inside, Corie went to go take a quick shower and I sat in the living room with them.
"Oh man, I'm really a dad." I said to myself and laughed. They were silently sleeping, so I decided to go put them in there cribs.

Once I made sure they were secured and still sleeping, I cut on the baby monitor and walked into the bedroom

Once I made sure they were secured and still sleeping, I cut on the baby monitor and walked into the bedroom. Corie was out the shower and putting on lotion, in her towel, unfortunately.
"Where the twins?"
"In their cribs." I cut on the monitor in our room so we could see them.
"We can talk once I get dress. Can you meet me in the living room?"
"I seen you naked before."
"And obviously you seen others naked as well."
I sighed,"I'll meet you in the living room." I picked up the baby monitor and made my way towards the living room.
I sat down and just stared down at the baby monitor, watching them sleep. The were the cutest thing ever.
Corie came in a couple minutes later and sat at the other end of the couch.
"Why you all the way over there?" I sat the monitor on the coffee table and turned my body towards her.
"I don't wanna be too close when you explain to me why you did what you did because I might beat your ass."
"Sounds legit."
"So go on and say what you gotta say."
"When I went over to Jawan and Zara's house, her sister was there. Everybody was having a good time and we were drinking, a little too much. Nobody was driving home that night, so we crashed there. Zara's sister helped me up the stairs into the guest room because I was just too wasted. When we got up there we fell into the bed and she leaned into kiss me. I told her that I had a pregnant girlfriend, but she didn't care and that's when we fucked."
"Okay. I- um- I don't even know what to say."
"I was drunk Corie."
"You obviously wasn't that drunk if you told her that you had a pregnant girlfriend and yet you still decided to put your dick in her vagina."
"I'm sorry."
"Yea well, sorry doesn't take back what you did," she got up,"you're still a cheater." And walked away, wiping her tears away.
I caught her before she could go far and pulled her into me as she sobbed on my shirt.
"I can't believe you." She pulled away from me and walked into the kitchen.
I grabbed the baby monitor and followed behind her. She was leaning on the island with her head in her hands.
She looked up, "You always suspected that I was cheating with Don."
"I know and I apologize for that."
"Yea, I bet." She sniffled.
"I want you to know-" I was caught off by cries coming in through baby monitor.
"I got them." She walked off.
I followed behind her and stood in the doorway of the babies' room, watching her rock Colbi.
"Is it time for her to eat?"
Corie shook her head no.
I went over to Pryce's crib and looked down at him sleeping. He started smiling in his sleep and I smiled, happy to know that he was dreaming good things.
"I have to do right by them. I'm not gonna be absent in their life."
"No one is asking you to."
"Good because I'm staying here. We don't have to sleep in the same bed, but Ima stay here and help take care of my kids."
She got up and walked over to me, and handed me Colbi. My little girl was wide awake, just staring at me.
"I'm going to go take a nap. Wake me up in about 2 hours, so I can feed them." And with that she exited the room.
I watched her walk away and imagined, what if she really did walk away from me permanently.

Should Corie forgive Pryce?
Should Pryce stay at the house?
How do y'all feel about the situation? Let me know. Comment right now!
Don't forget to vote, comment and all that other good stuff!💜