Road Trip.

CORIE'S POV
After Pryce and I made up and then we made up again 3x's after that, we thought it would be a good idea to spend 11 hours together in a car and make a trip to Houston. We have no idea what there is to see but you know what it's okay because me and my baby will make the most out of whatever. Currently we are at a rest stop because Pryce has been driving for 6 hours straight and I thought he needed a break, even though, he insisted to keep going. I was sitting on the hood waiting for Pryce to come out the gas station with snacks and drinks.
"Okay so I got, chips, water and other shit."
I hopped off the car and I met him half way. "What kind of other shit?"
"Alcohol, candy bars and soda."
"Alcohol? Really Pryce?" I playfully roll my eyes and hop in the driver's seat following my actions Pryce hopped in the car.
"Hey why not? Im not driving and plus I have 5 more hours in the car with your big head ass." He says mushing my head laughing. I turn on the car, putting on my seatbelt and pulling out the gas station.
"But you love my big head." I say turning towards him smirking before turning my eyes back towards the road. He takes my hand in his and kisses it and keeps a firm grip on it.
"I love everything about you." I side eye him and smile.
"Pryce you're so fucking corny," I bust out laughing and he joins me, "but I love you too."
He lets go of my hand and plugs his phone into the aux cord. It took him a minute to actually play a full song after changing his mind 100 times. He settled on "Versace on the Floor" by Bruno Mars. When I tell y'all this is my song and ain't no other would top it except for maybe "That's What I like".

"Let's take our time tonight girl..."
I don't know who put into Pryce's mind that he could sing but I will kill them for doing so.
"There's no place I'll rather be in this world."
He grabs my hand and leans over to kiss me on the cheek. He continues to serenade me and it was cute. I couldn't really focus because I was driving but it was cute that he was giving me so much attention.
"Versace on the floor, oooooh, take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now girl. Versace on the floor..."
We both sung the chorus making sure we were putting our hearts in soul into it. The remainder of the ride consisted of us singing karaoke and just having a good ass time.

---------------------------------——------------------------
*AT THE HOTEL*

"I can not fucking believe them. We reserved the suite and they just gave it away like what time of shit is that?" I ran my hands thoroughly my hair feeling so god damn frustrated. Pryce and I had just arrived at the hotel and was ready to go to our room but they had the nerve to tell me that the room was occupied already like everybody at this hotel can really suck a dick.
"Baby just chill out," he comes over and wraps his arms around waist, kissing my forehead,"this room isn't that bad."
I look around at the room taking in the king size bed, the hd tv, the big ass window that gave us a view of another fucking building.
"This room is fucking trash." I get out of his embrace and walk into the bathroom, slamming the door in the process. I stare in the mirror and out my hair in a bun. Even though I was upset about this stupid ass room, I had to take a picture for snapchat. There was never a bad time to take a picture.
After my mini photoshoot in the bathroom I walk into the room, and noticed that he was missing. I didn't even hear the door close or anything. I call his phone and he picks up instantly.
*PHONE CALL*

〽️Y 💛: Yea baby?
ME: where did you go?
〽️Y 💛: I'm in the lobby.
ME: doing what?
〽️Y 💛: getting our suite back.
ME: aww thanks baby. I love you for that.
〽️Y 💛: anything for you.

*END OF CALL*

10 minutes later Pryce returns back to the room with the suite key and a big smile on his face.
"So what happened? How did you manage to get the suite back?"
"I just told him like this. If we don't get our suite then Ima beat him til he black and blue." Pryce says smirking and flexing his muscles.
"Your such a dumbass," I bust out laughing giving him a quick kiss, "thank you so much babe."
"It was nothing." He wraps his arms around me, snuggling his head into my neck, planting a kiss there.
"You know," I look up at him as he plants a kiss on my lips before continuing,"we have a few minutes before the room is ready."
He places kisses all over my face and down to my neck. He lifts me, making me instantly wrap my legs around him, and carries me into the bedroom. He gently lays me down on the bed before removing my shoes and my pants, leaving me only in underwear and my tank top. He leaves kisses in my inner thigh, coming closer and closer to my special place.
I close my eyes, getting ready to feel the pleasure Pryce was going to give me. He pulls my panties to the side and kisses my clit. I bite my lip, trying to contain my moans. He spreads my second pair of lips and licks me. My toes curl and my back is arched. I let out a moan while he continues to pleasure me. He licks my clit and adds a finger and then another and another. Three fingers in he slides in out fast. Unable to control my moans anymore I let it out and place a hand in Pryce's curls, not wanting him to stop.
"Uhhhh! Pryce baby don't stop... OMG.... Im so close baby don't stop."
With the motivation he licks faster and fingers me faster. Soon I hit my peak and I was on cloud 9. Pryce removes his fingers but kisses my pearl again. Trying to regain my breath I open my eyes to see him licking his fingers.
"You taste good baby." He says in a husky voice. I give him a small smile watching him lick all of me off his fingers.
"You wanna taste yourself?" I give him a small nod, and he climes up to me so that we were eye to eye.
His lips touches mine and he licks my bottom lip, asking for access, and I give it to him. Tasting myself on him was very exotic and it's something I love.
"Mhmmm... I do taste good." I give a small laugh before kissing him again. We stayed cuddled up for a few more minutes before it was time for us to go to our suite.