Sexy Mama.

PRYCE'S POV
It's been a week since Corie and I moved in together and it was great. Living with her, I seen sides of her I never knew existed. Like did y'all know that she goes to sleep with some type of green mask. She says it's for her pores or something like that but that shit is scary af. Im in the studio right now and Corie is at a photo shoot. She left early this morning so I hadn't seen my baby all day. I miss her. A lot. Being in the studio is hella fun. I just catch all types of good vibes when I'm here and its makes it easier when I lay down the verses.
"Yo! You ready?" My Producer Sidd asked. He one of the hottest producers here in ATL and its an honor working with him.
"Let's do this." Sidd plays this track and just tells me to freestyle. And that's exactly what I did.

CORIE'S POV
This was my first serious photo shoot and I was kinda nervous in the beginning. I woke up extra early, so Pryce was still asleep when I left out. I miss pumpkin so much. He texted me telling me he was going to the studio for a couple of hours while I was out here doing my thang. We did so many shots in different areas, clothes, and I can not tell you how much make up has been on my face. The photographer told me that I could take a couple of shots home and I was super excited to show Pryce. 3 more outfit changes later the shoot was finally coming to an end. I was so happy to head home and take a nice hot bath. Pulling up to our home. Omg I just love the sound of that. "OUR HOME." I noticed that Pryce wasn't home yet. It was going on 7 in the evening so hopefully he would be home soon because I wanted to cuddle. As soon as I walked in, I went straight into our bathroom and started running some water, adding my bath bomb in it. I took off my clothes and put my hair into a bun on the top of my head. I stepped into the tub instantly feeling relaxed. I soaked for about 10 minutes and then started washing up. Couple minutes later, I stepped out and wrapped my towel around me. I let the water drain out and walked into my room picking out one of Pryce's shirts and threw it on. I walked downstairs into the kitchen to prepare some dinner. I didn't really feel like cooking so I just ate some Fruit Loops. After my 2nd bowl of cereal, I was heading back upstairs to watch Orange is the New Black in my bed. As I turned on the tv, I heard the door open and I instantly ran downstairs.
"BABY! I MISSED YOU." I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist. I give him kisses all over his face.
"Damn girl, you missed me that much?" I jumped down off him and suck my teeth.
"Don't act like you didn't miss me." I turn to walk away and I feel his presence following behind me.
"How was the studio?" I ask as we finally get into our room. He sits on the bed and takes off his shoes and his jacket.
"It was lit. I made a lot of progress." I smile at him and hug him from behind on the bed.
"That's good babe. Im proud of you." I kiss his cheek.
"Thank yah. Oh, how was your shoot?"
"It was really good and so much fun. I wanna show you some pictures. I hop off the bed and grab my bag where the pictures were. I take them out and hand them to Pryce.
"Let's see how ugly you look." He jokes.
"Shut up." I laugh and I playfully push him.

^^PICTURES FROM HER SHOOT"Sooooo? Do you like 'em? Love 'em? Hate 'em?" Pryce closes the Portfolio and hands it back to me

"Sooooo? Do you like 'em? Love 'em? Hate 'em?" Pryce closes the Portfolio and hands it back to me. He walks into the bathroom and I follow.
"I like some of them." He says as he turns on the shower.
"Why don't you like all of them?" I ask and cross my arms.
"Because you half naked in half of them." I scrunch my face up and roll my eyes going back into the bedroom. I place the portfolio back in my bag and get into bed.
"You mad?" Pryce ask coming out the bathroom to get his towel.
"Nope." I mean of course Im mad. How dare he? I looked bomb as fuck in all my photos and he worried about outfit attire like boy if you don't get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. At least I wasn't modeling for Playboy. He stares at me for a few seconds before going back in the bathroom shaking his head. While he was in the shower I decided to finish watching OITNB while scrolling on Instagram. A few minutes later I hear the shower cut off and the bathroom door opens, immediately making me roll my eyes.
"Whatchu rollin' yo eyes for?" He asked dropping his towel and putting on some underwear.
"I didn't." I say mentally rolling my eyes.
"You gon sit here and lie now? I just saw you do it." He slides into bed and puts his phone on the charger. I ignore him as I feel him stare at me.
"Are you gonna keep staring or are you gonna say something?"
"I mean it depends."
"On what?" I say as I finally make eye contact.
"On if you're mad or not."
"Im not mad." I say with a sigh.
"That was very convincing." He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes. "If anything I should be the one mad not you." I give him the "Are You Dumb?" Face. This nigga must have smoked some shit while he was in the studio.
"Why should you be mad? You have no reason to be mad."
"And neither do you." He says with a smirk.
"Yes I do. My boyfriend thinks that my pictures are ugly because of the outfit choices." I say pouting.
"I didnt say they were ugly. I just wish you had some clothes on."
"I do have clothes on."
"But very little. The pictures are hot, you look sexy, mama."
"I do?" I ask, my mood all of a sudden brightening up.
"Of course. You always do. Even now, without make up and your hair up in a bun, you look gorgeous."
"Thanks baby. You aren't to bad looking yourself." I lean down and kiss him.
"I love you bunny." He says kissing my nose.
"I love you too."
"Now can we go to sleep? I've had a long day recording." I nod my head cutting off the light while the tv plays lowly in the background. At the end of the day I know that I look good and Pryce needs to deal with whatever I wear on any photo shoot to make me happy.