Move In Day.

PRYCE'S POV
Today is the day that Corie and I are moving in together. We both have been waiting for this for a long ass time. We finished college and we are both doing what we love. Im taking control of my music career and Corie is becoming a model. My lil baby out here stunting on all you hoes. I woke up hella early to finish any last minute packing and I had to meet the movers over at Corie's house. I just finished putting all my stuff into my car and are now saying goodbye to my parents.
"Oh my baby. Don't forget bout me, okay?" My mother says while giving me a tight hug.
"Momma, Im moving less than an hour away." I laugh while trying to pull away but she wouldn't let me.
"Anna, let the boy go." My dad says while separating us. I look at my dad and thank him with my eyes. I give him a hug next and a pat on the back.
"I love you son."
"Love you too dad."

^^PRYCE'S PARENTSWe separate from our hug and I give my mom one last hug before getting in my car and driving over to Corie's house

^^PRYCE'S PARENTS
We separate from our hug and I give my mom one last hug before getting in my car and driving over to Corie's house.

CORIE'S POV
I Couldn't be anymore excited for today. Im moving in with the love of my life. I was putting all of my stuff into the moving truck with the help of my parents of course. It is bittersweet leaving home but every little birdie has to leave the nest sometime.
"Thanks daddy." I hug my dad while he kisses my cheek.
"No problem baby girl. I cant believe this is happening." He rest his head on top of mine. "I love you princess."
"I love you more." We end our hug and I instantly hug my mom. My mom is my best friend. Leaving her behind is the worst.
"Momma Ima miss waking up to you dancing in the kitchen every morning." We share a laugh and she squeezes me, finally letting go.

" We share a laugh and she squeezes me, finally letting go

^^CORIE'S PARENTS
"I love you momma."
"I love you too mera chhota bandar(my little monkey.)"
I see Pryce pull up and I run over as he is getting out the car.
"You ready for this?" Pryce ask.
"Born ready baby." I kiss him and he walks over and gives my parents a hug and says goodbye. I hop in my Hummer and pull in beside the moving truck telling them we were ready. Pryce hops back in his Matte black Mercedes G wagon.

 Pryce hops back in his Matte black Mercedes G wagon

I couldn't believe this was happening. So far my life was going according to plan with the love of my life.