Double Trouble.

*5 MONTHS LATER* (Currently 6 months Pregnant)
CORIE'S POV
"Okay so, after we leave here, we have a doctor's appointment at 3 and also you have to meet up with Miss. Z at 5." I roll my eyes as Pryce reads off the list of things I had to do today.
We were currently at the mall, window shopping, not trying to buy anything unless we absolutely need it.
"Can we get ice cream? Oh, and we should also get some Wendy's, once we leave, because I am craving a chocolate frosty and french fries."
"Baby we got food at the house." Pryce says and I turn to him staring a hole on the side of his face.
"But do we have a Wendy's chocolate frosty and french fries at home?" I say as we walk, well as he walked and I wobbled, into Baby Gap. I don't think it's natural for me to be this big at only 6 months. I feel like I need to be giving birth at the moment.
"It don't matter. You don't need that anyway, it's not healthy for the baby or yourself."
We walk into the infant section and start looking at some onesies and little outfits for our baby. We don't know what we're having yet because we wanted to be a surprise, but we will find out on the day of my baby shower, which is like next month. Im not planning it but my bestie, Aaliyah, and my mom are.
"What if I get french fries with no salt? Is that okay?" I say as I pick up a onesie that says, "When daddy's not around, I'm the man." It was so cute. If we have a boy, I will most definitely buy this, but I had to put it away for now.
"You not getting it, so stop asking."
I rolls my eyes and walk away pouting, leaving out the store.
"Corie! Wait damn it." I stop walking and turn around to face him, with tears in my eyes, tears always work.
"You want it that bad, that you crying?" He says laughing.
I nod and wipe the tears that had fallen.
"Fine. We'll get you the frosty and fries, but I'm not buying nothing else for you." I smile a cheesy grin and give him a quick peck.
"Okay, thanks daddy." I smirk before walking to the front of the mall so that we would have time to actually buy the greatness, called Wendy's.
We got in the car and pulled out the mall's parking lot.
"We need to hurry if we wanna get to the appointment on time."
"It's fine, as long as I get my frosty and fries." I smile as I scroll through my emails that was filled with baby websites telling me what was new and blah blah blah.
I look up and I see that we're in the drive-thru line of Wendy's and Pryce orders my things. He also orders himself a baconator and a large chocolate frosty, while he ordered me a medium.
"Why couldn't I get a baconator and a large frosty?" I say as we got our food and headed over to the doctors.
"Because that wasn't what you asked for. I specifically remember you crying about wanting a chocolate frosty and french fries. Am I right?"
"Fuck you." I laugh and pull out my fry before dipping it into the frosty.
I was in such a food daze, that I didn't even know that we were at the doctors office already.
"We got about 15 minutes to spare so you can finish your burger." I say after putting my trash in the bag.
I felt the baby kick multiple times and I started to laugh.
"Someone but like the fries and chocolate because they sure are happy." I laugh and put my hands on my stomach, feeling my little baby's feet.
"She's kicking?" Pryce ask placing his hand on my stomach but the kicks stop.
"She must not like getting called a she because she can easily be a he."
"But I believe she is a girl. My first child is going to be a girl, so I can spoil her."
"And my first child is going to be boy because if we have more children, they're going to need a big brother."
Pryce scoffs, "they're not going to need a big brother because I'll take care of whatever problem they need."
"You're not gonna be young forever baby."
"I'll be as young as I want to be."
I laugh and shake my head at his foolishness,"let's go, it's time to check on our precious little baby boy."
"Don't you mean our precious little baby girl." Pryce says as he puts his arms around me, as we walk into the building.
We walk to the front desk and give them our name, before one of the nurses escorts us back to one of the rooms. I sit on the bed table thing and Pryce sits on chair that was closest to me.
A few minutes later, my doctor, Dr. Brian Wallace, walks in and gives me a warm smile. He was the best doctor I could ask for, honestly. He was a 40 something year old black man who looked like he belonged in high school. I'm not gonna lie and say he's not attractive and I damn sure wouldn't be mad if Pryce looked like this when he got this age.
"Hello Corie. Nice to see you again, how are you doing?"
"Not bad. Im just hungry, a lot."
He gives a small chuckle and nods, "that's normal. So, are you ready to get started."
I nod and lift up my shirt showing my huge belly. The nurse that was with him squeezed the cool gel on my stomach, while the doctor got the ultrasound machine ready. He moved the remote around my belly and strained to turn my head to look at the screen.
"Do you guys want to know the gender?"
"No but can you write it down and fold it up so that I can give it to my mom for my baby shower."
"No problem. Well, since you don't wanna know the gender, do you at least wanna know how many?"
I scrunch my eyebrows together, "what do you mean how many? There's only one."
"Actually there's two."
My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped low. Two babies?! Not one child, but two. Oh lord Jesus Christ.
"Two babies? How is that possible? How didn't we catch this sooner?"
"In most cases, the second baby hides behind the first baby and I'm pretty that's what has been happening for the past 6 months, but now the second baby came out from hiding and is now wanting to be seen."
I turned to Pryce who was just as shocked as I was.
"We're having twins." I say to Pryce in disbelief. He gives me a small smile and takes my hand in his.
"Nurse can you write down the genders and fold it up." I hear Dr. Wallace say.
The nurse leaves out the room and comes back shortly with a folded piece of paper and hands it to me.
"Thank you." I place the bag in my purse and I wipe my stomach with the paper towel that she gave me also before pulling my shirt down and sitting up.
"Do you have any questions?"
"Are the babies healthy?" Pryce ask.
"Yes. They're perfect and I don't see any problems we need to worry about." He hands us the ultrasound pictures and I stare at them, with tears filling my eyes.
"Wow, I can't believe there are two little human beings inside me." I hand the picture to Pryce and wipe the tears that have fallen. I look up and see Pryce also with tears in his eyes. He stands up and looks at me, before pulling me into a hug.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too."

HEY HEY HEY!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE & DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALL THE OTHER GOOD STUFF!😁😘