Lost Love.

CORIE'S POV
Today was our last day in Houston and honestly I'm going to miss it. It's been 3 days since I've found out I was pregnant and Pryce hasn't brought it up since. I don't know exactly how far along I am but I would say about a week and some days.
Since today was our last day that meant we had to meet up with thotiana. I was currently placing on my thigh high tan boots, while Pryce was lacing up his Royal blue 12's.
"You ready?" I nod grabbing my suitcase and my pocketbook while Pryce checked the room making sure we didn't leave anything behind. I walked to the elevator pressing the button knowing it would be awhile before it came to our floor. Pryce walked out as soon as the elevator doors opened and we stepped in.
"Okay so when we get there, I want you to be nice," i look at him, shocked that he would think I would be anything but nice, "no side comments, no mumbling shit under your breath and no bringing up the past."
"All we have is the past when talking to her." I say rolling my eyes as we exit the elevator.
"We can talk about the present, Corie."
After returning the room keys to the front desk, Pryce and I packed our stuff into the car and headed over to the restaurant we were meeting her at.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I was currently sitting in a booth at this Hibachi buffet waiting for Ariana to show up and waiting for Pryce to come back with our food. I was letting time pass by while posting pictures on Snapchat and watching people's stories.
"Here baby. Take your plate." I look up to see Pryce holding out a plate and I took it, sliding into the booth more so he could sit.
"How much longer are we going to have to wait for your little girlfriend?"
"Patience."
"Patience." I say mocking him.
"Look she right there." I look up and see her walking through the door.
"About time." I mumble before plastering on my fake smile.
Pryce gets up to greet her with a hug and I wait until she sits down.
"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Ariana." She says holding her hand out, smiling. I could tell it was fake because I'm expert at fake smiles.
I shook her hand,"Corie."
"I've heard all good things about you." She says while taking off her jean jacket.
This girl had on a dress with thin ass straps. She needs to put that damn jacket back on.

"Im gonna go get some food, so I'll be right back

"Im gonna go get some food, so I'll be right back." She gets up out of the booth walks to the food, making sure to switch a little while she walked.
I hit Pryce in his chest.
"Ow! What the hell was that for?"
"You didn't tell me that this bitch glowed the fuck up."
"I'm sorry? She looks the same to me, she just doesn't have braces anymore."
"Did you see the way she took off her jacket. She was basically eye fucking you."
"Well good thing I was paying attention to my food then, huh?"
"I just know that I can see through this bitch's game and this whole nice act is just what I say it is, a fucking act."
Ariana comes back and sits her plate down before joining us back in the booth.
"So, Ariana, how long have you been living here in Houston?"
"Ever since I graduated high school."
"Wow that's a long time. Pryce and I love it here but not enough to move." I say smiling at Pryce and he makes a face at me telling me to stop.
"Well it's a beautiful place."
"Yea. Sure is."
Pryce clears his throat and I return back to my food.
"Ariana, so I remember you telling me about your music career, have you put any music out?"
"Yea actually I have. I have two songs on SoundCloud at the moment, one is called Lost Love and the other one is called You'll Be Back."
"I'll check those out later, maybe in the future we can collab." Her eyes got so wide at the mention of working with Pryce.
"Yea that sounds awesome." She says with the biggest smile on her face.
"So those songs sound like they come with a story. Do you mind sharing with us?" I say pushing my food away because I had gotten full.
"Baby, don't force her."
"I'm not forcing. It's just a question. Ariana do you mind?"
"Not at all. Lost Love is exactly what it sounds like. There was this guy who I let get away and you know I lost his love and I regret it." She was talking to me but staring at Pryce.
"And what about You'll Be Back? What's that one about?" I say smiling already knowing what this bitch is about to say.
"It's about me still having hope that, the one that got away, will come back to me."
"Mmm. That's nice."
"Thank you. It took a lot to actually move on from that pain."
I turn to Pryce but he too busy eating and was oblivious to everything.
"You know, now correct me if I'm wrong, but those songs sound a lot like you & Pryce situation from high school."
Pryce looks up at the mention of his name.
"Um yea, actually you're exactly right. I wrote them when I was going through the situation with Pryce."
"You regret letting him get away, but weren't you the one who broke up with him?" I say smirking, trying to contain my laughter.
"That's true. I regretted it the minute it slipped my mouth."
"If you regretted it, why didn't you try and contact me, so that we could at least work it out."
My head snapped to Pryce, surprised, but in all honestly I was enjoying this.
"I don't know. I just thought that the damage was done and you wouldn't want anything to do with me."
"That's the craziest thing I ever heard. I was in love with you-"
"Emphasis on the word was," I say cutting Pryce off, "continue."
"I would have taken you back, Ariana." I squint my eyes at Pryce trying to read him but his face was emotionless. I look at Ariana and all you saw on her face was love. I kinda felt bad for her, but only a little tiny bit.
"Welp," they both turn to look at me, "I guess y'all would never know what would of happened. Maybe if Pryce was single and wasn't in love with me, y'all may have a chance."
Pryce looked at Ariana with an apologetic look on his face.
"I made a mistake coming here. I don't know what the hell I thought would come from this. Bye Pryce." Ariana says gathering her things before walking out the restaurant.
I let out a sigh of relief and turned to Pryce with a smile on my face. I leaned my head against my hand and stared at Pryce.
"Can we go now?" He doesn't respond, but just gets up and placed a 20 on the table and walked out. Not even waiting for me, so rude.
The ride was very silent. In the meantime, I managed change into my Adidas pants and a t-shirt leaving my ankle socks on.
"Why you so quiet? Whatcha thinking about?" I say as I grab his hand, that was resting on the console, but he jerked his hand back. I sat there confused and wondering why the hell his mood had changed so quickly.
"Why did you do that?" His eyes was focused on the road, and it seemed as if he was talking to himself.
"Do what? I'm gonna need you to be more specific."
"Why did you have to rub it in her face?"
"Why do you care so much?"
"Because she has been nothing but nice and all you've been acting like is a bitch."
I scoff at his words and turn towards the window.
"You're acting as if that's your girlfriend." I mumble to myself.
"She's not my girlfriend, you are, which is why I'm so confused on the fact that you were acting so god damn insecure and childish."
I turn towards him with tears in my eyes. I have no idea why I'm so emotional at the moment but it can't be because of the pregnancy, it's too early for that.
"Maybe it's because I think you still love her," I say, not letting my tears fall,"maybe you didn't realize it before, but the minute you saw her, those feelings rekindled back together."
His eyes darted towards me before focusing back on the road. I shake my head and look out the window, forcing myself to suck up the tears.
"Listen to me, I love you. Im in love with you. I want you to have my babies. I'm going to marry you."
I look at him and realized how much I loved him and if I lost him, it would be like losing a part of myself.
"I just don't want to lose you."
"And you're not. The only way you're getting rid of me is if I'm dead, and even then I'm gonna come back to haunt you." He says giving me a small laugh and I laugh a little too, happy that the mood was lightening up some.
I grab his hand, intertwining our fingers together, while stroking the back of his hand with my thumb.
"It's true, I loved Ariana, maybe I still love her, but all I know is that no other girl is going to replace you and I could never have what we have with anybody else."
We pull up to a red light and I took that as the chance to kiss him. I got butterflies in my stomach every time my lips touched his.
"Let's get home quick, so I can tear dat ass up."
I laugh at his joke even though I knew he was serious. I decided to catch up on some Z's while I still could because Lord knows, Pryce isn't going to let me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! VOTE, COMMENT, AND DO ALL THE OTHER GOOD STUFF😂 THERE MAYBE ANOTHER CHAPTER COMING YOUR WAY TOMORROW!
OH AND ALSO ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. 💓💓💓