Wrong Turn.

PRYCE'S POV:
"What's my name?" I grunted as I pounded Corie from behind.
"Pryce!" I stopped my movements and waited for her to correct her mistakes.
"Baaaby. What are you doing? Why you stop?" She clenched her walls around my dick.
"What's my name?" She turned around looking at me confused until she caught on. She turned towards me and laid me on my back and got on top of me, without taking me out of her.
She leaned down and kissed me while running her hands through my hair.
"I can feel you throbbing in me." She whispers in my ear, sending chills all over my body.
I slammed into her one good time before she took over. She used my chest as leverage while riding me like she was a pornstar.
"Ohh baby! Im about to cum! Are you gonna cum with me?" I nodded my head because I couldn't even speak. I tried but no words came out.
I felt her walls tighten and that pushed me over the edge.
"AHHH DADDY!"
"FUCK CORIE!" We ride out our orgasms together before she lays beside me. We were both trying to catch our breath.
"Damn baby." I turn on my side to look at her and she's knocked out. Times like this, I wish I didn't have such bomb dick. Well since she slumped, I might as well get some sleep too.

*LATER ON THAT DAY AROUND 4 P.M*
"AND YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIIKE!! I'VE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN!"

Listening to Corie sing was torturing. I went to the bathroom to close the door because for some reason, Cor likes to shower with the door open. She weird as hell. About 20 minutes later, she comes out the shower smelling like Dove soap.
"Where you about to go?" I ask looking up from my phone.
"I have to meet with my manager about some movie she wants me to be in and than Im going to go meet some of the cast and crew to see if I vibe with them, you know? I maybe home late, I don't know how long these things run."
"Its cool. I'll just go meet up with Jawan and Dylan."
She nods while putting on lipstick.
"I'm proud of you baby. You out here about to be a movie star." She laughs and comes over to sit on my lap.
"Thanks for supporting me." She gives me a quick kiss.
"Always & Forever." I give her another kiss and she goes to finish getting dress.

CORIE'S POV:
Walking into my manager's office I was a little nervous. All I knew about this new movie is that I was the super pretty, super laid back best friend of the female lead. As I walked into the office, I was greeted with a familiar face.
"Corie? What are you doing here?" Don walks over to greet me with a hug.
I hug back and say, "I was offered the role of the female lead's best friend. What about you?"
"I was offered the role of the male lead's best friend. What a coincidence."
"No kidding." I smile and sit down in a chair. Don sits across from me just smiling away.
"Why you so cheesy?"
"Because I thought after the shoot, that was the last time I would work with you."
"Well it must be destiny."
"Must be." I was mesmerized by his green eyes. It was like I couldn't look away. By all means I love Pryce and I could stare at Pryce for eternity but Don had a certain appeal that made me so intrigued by him. The spell got broken by a phone call coming from Don's phone. I cleared my throat looking away from him while he answered. I couldn't help but listen in, I mean he was less than 10 feet away from me.
"The meeting is about to start, I'll call you back when it's over-- yes, I know. Alright bye. Love you too."
I turn to look back at him, to see he's already staring at me.
"Sorry about that." Don says turning his phone off and putting it in his pocket.
"No problem. I hope you don't mind me asking but who was it?"
"Actually I do mind." That took me by surprise. This nigga got some damn nerve.
"Im just kidding. You should see the look on your face." He busts out laughing.
"Hahaha. You got jokes, huh?"
"Plenty of more where that came from baby." I nod and look down blushing.
"It was my mom. She's always calling to check on me."
"Sounds familiar." I laugh thinking about my mother.
"Sorry I took so long. There was a problem happening with one of my clients and it was a big mess." My manager, Miss. Zanovia Williams, was the hottest thing out here. If you didn't have her as a manager you weren't going places.