Us.

CORIE'S POV
Hello readers! I'm Corie Alexander and I'm 21 years old. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. ATL is all I know. My mom was originally from India, she moved here when she was 16 years old and thats when she met my dad, who at the time was 20 years old. My father was the basic hood nigga, If I must say so myself. He sold drugs and other things but my mom looked passed that and saw the good in him. She didn't care about what he did or about his age because she loved him. They've got married when my mom turned 18 and have been going strong for about 20 years now and hopefully more years to come. Atlanta is the type of place where everybody knows everybody or knows of everybody. Pryce Watkins was the type of nigga who swore up and down he was the shit. I mean I don't blame him, because these people treat him like he's some type of royalty for absolutely no reason. He does nothing. His parents aren't big celebrities or anything so I just didn't understand whats the big deal about him. Im pretty sure Pryce told y'all when we met and blah blah blah but Ima tell y'all about the day that I finally realized that I was in love with him.

*FLASHBACK*

So, I eventually gave into Pryce and went on this date with him. It wasn't anything special just dinner and a movie. This is now our 5th date and I must say, I have taken a strong liking of Pryce. We were at Red Lobster having conversation and enjoying our food that was briefly served to us.
"So, this is our 5th date and every last one of them has been fantastic." I look up and see Pryce staring at me. I give a small smile and reach across the table to grab his hand.
"I know. I'm glad I finally accepted your offer."
"Hell yea girl me too." We both laugh. "You really had a nigga stressing over you."
"Really?" He nods his head and I laugh. "I guess thats a good thing. You proved you really wanted this to happen."
"Yea. I like you, Corie. A lot actually." I blush and squeeze his hand. The night eventually came to an end and Pryce walked me to my door.
"Thanks for tonight. I had fun Mr. Watkins." I smirk and reach for the doorknob but his hand touched mine.
"Wait. I don't wanna say goodnight yet."
"Well, I have a curfew so you're gonna have to sooner or later."
"I know but we still have 5 minutes until 11." He says while looking at his watch.
I nod my head and we head over to the swing that's on my porch.
"You must really like me if you want to spend every last minute with me." I smirk and scoot closer to him.
"That is true." He puts his arm around me and strokes my arm.
"I want to spend more time with you. As much time as possible." I look up at him and grab his face so that he was facing me, and I leaned into kiss him. His lips were so soft and the kiss was so passionate. We break away and rest our foreheads against each other's.
"Wow." Is all I can say. I look into his eyes and they are filled with lust, love, and passion.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" He ask as he stands up and stood in front of me. He offers his hand out and I take it, standing up.
"You will." I nod and smile. He gives me one last peck and turns to walk away. I stand there like an idiot with this silly grin on my face. He backs out of my driveway and I wave goodbye to him, finally going inside my house.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Ever since that night, I knew that Pryce was the one for me. Now being in our early twenties, we finished college, and are now moving in together, I could say that our love is really strong. Even we die, Our love will still be alive and that's all I want.