9 months.

CORIE'S POV
1 more week. The babies are coming in one more week. I'm excited, scared, nervous, and very nauseous.  Good thing my bestie foreva is here, finally.
"Aaliyah!"
"What?"
"Come here!" I was sitting in the living room and Aaliyah was in the bathroom, taking selfies.
She walked in, "what do you want, honey?"
"I really want some frozen yogurt."
"Is there some in the freezer?" She asked walking into the kitchen.
"No, but there is a frozen yogurt shop, not far from here."
"Alright, let's go."
"Can you go get my Nike slides? They're under my bed, I think."
"You're not gonna go change?"
I looked down at my outfit which consisted of a tee shirt with embroidered roses on it and some grey leggings from Victoria Secret.
"No."
"I'll be back." She vanished upstairs and returned back a couple minutes later with my black Gucci sandals and some boyfriend jeans.
"If you're gonna go out with me, I need ya to look cute as shit. Not the, "I'm in the house and I'm comfortable type cute," but the, "I'm 9 months pregnant and I can still snatch your nigga type cute." Okay?" She says with a smile.
"You're crazy, you know that?" I laughed.
"You love my craziness." She hands me the jeans and I put them on.
"Let's go." I say as I grab my phone and put on the slides.
"Where's your keys? I wanna drive your Range."
I pout, "I wanted to drive your Mercedes. Your godchildren wanna drive in the Mercedes."
"Fine," she rolls her eyes, "only for my god-babies."
We exited out the house and I locked up before walking over to the car.
"Look at this sexy ass motherfucking car!" I yelled.

"Calm the fuck down. It's not all that." She says as we got in the car.
"How's your boyfriend?" I ask ignoring her stupid ass.
"Good. He's a little mad at me though."
"What did you do?"
"He wanted to come down here with me, but I told him to stay in LA."
"Why you didn't want him to come?" I ask looking over towards her as she pulled up in front of the frozen yogurt shop.
"I don't know. I think it's too early for him to come see my hometown and meet everybody I know. We should at least make a year first."
We walked into the shop and ordered our yogurt.
"You wanna sit here and eat or go back home?"
"Let's sit here."
We grabbed a table in the front and watched traffic.
"I think you should have brought him. It would be nice to meet the man that's making you so happy."
"Yea he is making me happy, but it's only been a couple of months."
"Tell me more about him. I like seeing your face light up every time you talk about him."
"His name is Anthony Jackson Holland. He's an entrepreneur and runs the business with his dad and his brother."
"Mhmm that's why he's rich."
"Yea yea. Anyway he has a daughter and--"
I stopped eating, "wait a minute. He has a kid? Have you met her yet?"
"Not yet, but he talks about her a lot and she's adorable."
"Show me a picture of him and her."
She took out her phone and went to his Instagram. She showed me a picture of Anthony and his daughter and it's the cutest thing ever.

 She showed me a picture of Anthony and his daughter and it's the cutest thing ever