Old Friend.

PRYCE'S POV
Corie & I have been loving Houston so far. We've been here for 3 days and haven't been bored for a second. We were currently at the mall, in Forever 21, and Corie was trying on clothes and had me holding everything. I picked up a few shirts and jeans while being in here and she picked up everything she thought was cute.
"Are you almost done in there?" I ask leaning against the wall.
"I have a few more things just be patient."
"I've been patient for the past 15 minutes. Corie come on man, I'm starting to get hungry." I let out a sigh and roll my eyes.
"Okay wait a damn second. Jesus Christ! You're acting like such a baby."
She comes out a few minutes later with clothes in each arm.
"The ones in the right arm are the ones that I'm keeping and the other ones are not that cute on me as they look on the rack." She hands me the clothes that she's keeping and gives the lady that's in charge of the dressing room the rest and walks away. I follow close behind her, watching her ass jiggle in her jeans every time she took a step, but I was struggling like hell with all this shit I'm holding.
"Um excuse me ma'am," she stops walking and turns around to me, "do you mind grabbing some of your stuff? I can't feel my arms."
She rolls her eyes and let's out and exasperated sigh. She takes about 5 items before continuing to walk. I roll my eyes and continue to walk to the cash register. There wasn't that long of a line here which was very surprising. We were the next in line and Corie was picking up face masks and lip gloss and everything else in sight.
"I hope you know you paying for all this shit. Even my stuff." She tried to be on the low of rolling her eyes but I saw her.
"No fucking problem." She turns to me giving me a fake smile and then turning back around and walking to the cash register.
I set the stuff down on the counter and moved back.
"Did you find everything okay?" The sales clerk asked Corie and she nodded her head and smiled.
10 minutes later we were finally done purchasing everything and we went to the food court. We picked a table and and placed the 10,000 bags that contained so much shit that wasn't needed.
"What are you craving?" I ask Corie who was on her phone scrolling on Instagram.
"Um, I want some Chinese food. Haven't had that in awhile." I nod and walk away already knowing what she wanted. I stood in line contemplating whether or not I wanted Chinese or Chick-fil-A. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to be greeted with a light skinned girl.
"Pryce?" I nodded with a confused look on my face.
"It's me. Ariana. Do you remember?" I run that name through the database that was in my head. Suddenly I remembered.
"Ariana Clark?" She smiles and nods her head laughing.

"Wow! It's been so long." I give her a hug and I had to bend down a little because she barely reached my shoulder. Ariana and I dated in 8th grade all the way til the beginning of 10th grade. She broke up with me because apparently I wasn't what she needed anymore. I didn't hold no grudge though because I've moved on.
"What are you doing here in Houston? Last I heard you were still in ATL." She says as we released from the hug but she kept her hand on my shoulder.
"Im here on vacation with my girlfriend. You remember Corie, right?" She nods her head and removes her hands, taking a tiny step back.
"So how long are you here for?" I move up in line and noticed I was next.
"Uh... a couple more days probably."
"We should catch up while you're here. You still have the same number?" I nod and move up, ready to order.
"Cool. I'll text you." And with that she walks away. I order Corie's food before walking over to Chick-fil-A since I had a 10 minute wait for Corie's food. I step in the Chic-fil-A line and was met with Ariana again.
"Wow two times in less than 20 minutes. Im starting to think it's fate." She says jokingly. I laugh along with her before telling her it was her turn to order. I wait for her to order her food while scrolling through on Snapchat watching people's story. I click on Corie's and she posted a picture of her pouting and the caption was, "when bae is taking forever with food and you're starting to get cranky." I laugh and roll my eyes at this overdramatic girl. It was my turn to order and I see Ariana still standing here waiting for me. I move out the line once I was done and stand next to her.
"So what has the fantastic Pryce Watkins been up to all these years?"
"Just focusing on my music and trying to make that shit happen. What about you?"
"I'm doing the same, believe it or not. Im trying to make my singing dream come true." I nod, getting lost in her dark brown eyes. I could never make eye contact with her for a long time because it was like her eyes were putting anyone who looks in them, under a spell. I look away, clearing my throat, when Ariana walks to pick up her food and not a second later my order was called.
"Well, it was nice talking to you again Pryce." She says with a shy smile before walking away to her table.
I walk back to the Chinese place to retrieve Corie's food before walking back to the table and taking a seat.
"Finally daddy, I was starving over here." She says placing her phone down and I laugh as she digs in her food.
"Calm down tiger. It's not that good."
She sticks her middle finger up at me before continuing to eat. I bite into my chicken sandwich before eating a fry.
"So who was that girl you was talking to?" I wipe my mouth and sit back in my seat already knowing she was about to cause trouble.
"That was Ariana. An old friend from high school."
"Ariana?" She asks as I nod my head. "Ariana as in your ex girlfriend, Ariana?"
"That's the one."
"What did she want?" Corie ask taking a sip of her water.
"Nothing really she was just saying hi. She suggested that we catch up while Im here in Houston."
"Mhm. Is that so? I guess we're gonna be catching up with her then. When did she say?"
"She didn't say exactly, just that she was gonna text me."
"Does she know I'm here with you."
"Yes ma'am."
"And she didn't mention me tagging along?"
"Nope." I say popping the 'p'.
"Oooh. That bitch wants you back." Corie says laughing.
"Well I don't want her." I say taking a bite of my sandwich.
"Well duh. You have someone a hundred times better sitting right in front of you." I laugh and shake my head. This girl is crazy but she telling the truth.
"Matter of fact, Ima let you go by yourself and if she tries anything you better tell me, so that I can beat the bitch's ass." She says with a smile before returning back to her food.

--------------------------------------------------------------
*BACK AT THE HOTEL*
Corie and I were laying in our suite bedroom watching Home Alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------*BACK AT THE HOTEL*Corie and I were laying in our suite bedroom watching Home Alone

"You know what I want right now?" Corie ask against my chest.
"This dick." I say in my head.
"What?" I ask replying to a text from Jawan.
"Some double fudge chocolate ice cream and coffee ice cream."
"Well unless you have magical powers that can make those things appear, Im sorry to tell you but you're out of luck." I say smirking knowing she hated getting told no.
"Can you please go get me some? I promise I'll do whatever you want."
"As pleasant as that sounds, I just don't feel like getting up." She sits up and looks me in the eye before kissing my lips and moving down to my neck. I feel her hand creep into shorts and soon I felt her hand wrap around my member and I became rock solid instantly.
"Oooh look at that. Seems like you do feel like getting up." She says winking before removing her hand from inside my shorts. I get up out the bed, grabbed the car keys and slid on my Nike slides.
"You better be naked when I get back." I say walking out the bedroom.
"Yes daddy." I hear her say while giggling before I walk out the door.
I arrive at the little store that was right down the street and went to the freezer section grabbing Corie's ice creams and getting myself a Snicker's ice cream bar. I went to go pay for it and the bell of the door rung which turned me to turn my head and was met with those familiar dark brown eyes.
"Okay either fate really does want us to keep seeing each other or you're following me."
"But see I was here first so that means you're following me." We share a laugh and I give the man a 10 dollar bill and he gives me my change.
"What are you getting?" I ask Ariana as she walks up and down aisles looking for a specific one.
"I am looking for a charger because mine just broke and my phone is on 20%."
"Yikes. Well I can help you out with that because chargers are up here on the wall." She gives me a smile, mumbling a thanks.
"Well I gotta go before this ice cream melts." And also before my naked girlfriend starts to worry, I thought.
I turn to walk away but Ariana calls my name.
"I was gonna text you tonight but since you're here and everything I might as well tell you the plans now. There's this little soul food joint about 10 minutes away from here and I was wondering if you wanted to go there tomorrow."
"Sure, sounds good. Just text me the address."
She smiles and nods before returning back to the man at the register. I leave out before walking back to my car and heading back to the hotel.
"Corie I'm back and you better be naked!" I yell placing the ice cream in the freezer so that it won't melt while we do dirty deed.
"Corie?" I walk into the bedroom and see her under the covers fast asleep. It wasn't even 10 o'clock yet but this girl was knocked out. I shake my head and run my hand through my hair, frustrated. Her phone chimes and I walk over to see that it was the nigga Don. I unlock her phone and go through their messages. As far as I could see, the messages were innocent. I locked the phone and placed it back on the bedside table. Shutting off the lights, the only light coming from the tv, I slipped in bed with her. The little movement that I made obviously woke up her because she turned towards me and laid on my chest. I placed my arm around her, noticing she was naked and I smiled to myself not wanting to wake her up. I spent the rest of the night cuddling with her and I eventually fell asleep.