A Storm is Coming.

Y'all really need to comment more and start telling me your thoughts/opinions 🙂

CORIE'S POV
"So, you're telling me, that you rather have Bryson Tiller sing at your wedding and not Rihanna?"
"Yes! Bryson got that soft romantic ass voice."
I laughed at this fool Don. We were out at lunch, just catching up. Pryce has the twins and they went over to his parents' house.
"But Rihanna is iconic. Imagine her singing live at your wedding and plus Bryson be singing break up songs."
"I honestly don't give a fuck. He could be singing about killing niggas and I would still have this nigga sing at my wedding."
"You're a fool."
The waiter delivered our food to us and walked away.
"So, how's motherhood going?" He says as he took a bits of his burger.
"It's good. The twins are awesome babies and they are so precious."
"Colbi looks just like you. She has your eyes, hair, and everything else."
"I know, she's my little twin and she's already gaining my attitude."
"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"
"Probably a little bit of both." He chuckled.
"How are you and Pryce? I heard when babies come into the mix of a relationship, things sometimes get complicated."
"Actually, Pryce and I are kinda on a break, but it's not because of the babies."
"Then what happened?" He put his food down, giving me his undivided attention.
I gave a small smile, "he cheated on me," his eyes went wide, "but I'm getting over it."
"Damn Cori, I'm sorry. I know what it's like to find out that the love your life hurt you."
"Really?"
He nodded, "my girlfriend, for 3 years, cheated on me with my brother."
"Wow, wow, wow! That's low."
"Yea, but it happened a year ago, so fuck both of 'em." He shrugged his shoulders and continued eating.
We ate in silence for a couple of minutes until I spoke up.
"How long did it take you to get over it?"
"I honestly don't even think I'm over it. I just forgot about it and I tried not to stress myself out. They showed they true colors and I erased them from my life, but what they did is always gonna be in the back of mind, letting me know to trust no one and to keep my wall up."
"I need to have your mindset because I honestly want to hunt this thot ass bitch down and beat her ass. As for Pryce, I can't kill him because he's the father of my kids."
I took one his fries and dipped it in my milkshake.
"Maybe you should track her down, but not to beat her ass, just for some closure." He took a fry and dipped it in my milkshake.
"You wanna come with me?" I say excitedly.
"And be a witness? No thank you." He laughed.
"If you come, I swear I will try my hardest not to put my hands on her."
He looked like he was debating a life or death situation. Well I guess in this case it is. I gave him the puppy dog eyes and I poked out my lip.
"Fine. You're just too cute to resist." He mumbled the last part, but I heard him. I pretended I didn't, but I did.
"Yay! So, after this, we'll track the thirsty thot down."
15 minutes later Don and I were headed over to Jawan's place, so I could speak with the sister of the little thottie.
I knocked on the door and Jawan opened it up.
"Corie? Wassup, what you doing here and who's this?" He eyed me suspiciously.
"This is my friend, Don, he's here as a support system. Is Zara here?"
"Support system?-"
"Jawan, who's that? Oh, hey Corie, come in." She pushed Jawan out the way and opened the door wider for us.
"We're not staying long, I just came to get some information." She closed the door behind us.
"What kind of information?"
"Where can I find your sister?"
She gave me a confused look, "my sister? What's going on?"
"Your sister and Pryce fucked. He cheated on me with your sister and I would like to get in contact with her." That was the first time I said it out loud and I didn't cry. I wasn't hysterical or anything. I was just plain old mad.
"What? They only met each other one time and-"
"And that was the time he came over after the music video. Y'all got drunk and he fucked her. Plain and simple. Where can I find her?"
"Find her for what? To beat her up?" She crossed her arms, getting defensive.
"If it comes to that, but those are not my intentions when going to meet her."
"I'll come with you to meet my sister. Just incase anything happens."
I laugh, "If anything happens, what are you gonna do? Are y'all gonna jump me?"
She scoffed, "You have your support system and I'm hers."
"Whatever, just lead the way."
She went upstairs and came back down in a different outfit which consisted of some denim shorts, a PINK shirt, and some Jordans.
"You look like you ready for war." I smirked as she exited out the house and Don and I followed behind her.
"I'm ready for anything."
She got in her car and Don and I got in mine. We followed behind her for a good 20 minutes until we pulled up in front of a apartment building. We all got  of the cars and headed inside.
The elevator ride up to the 13th floor, where she was staying, was nice and quiet. Nothing was heard except for this trash ass elevator music.
We finally reached the 13th floor and walked to a door that had the number 6 on it. Zara knocked twice and a pretty light skin girl with a band-aid on her face came to the door, holding a dog.