You Belong to Somebody Else.

PRYCE'S POV
"Yo bruh! This food is so fucking good." I laugh and Ariana joins me but she agrees.
I've been out here at the soul food restaurant with her for a good 30 minutes and Y'all... when I tell you that this food is like sex in my mouth. Its the fucking best.
"I absolutely love chicken and waffles. Like if I could only eat one plate of food for the rest of my life, it would most definitely be this." I laugh and dig back into my food which consisted of Fried Chicken, mac and cheese, candy yams, corn bread, and collard greens.
"So, when did you move here from ATL?" I ask her and she swallows the food that was in her mouth.
"After I graduated high school. I just packed up my stuff and moved out here."
"All by yourself?"
"Yup. To say it was a struggle is an understatement." She smiles and takes a sip of her drink.
"Did you have any family or friends out here?"
"No but then I met my ex boyfriend and he helped me a lot." She smiles even though in her eyes you could that there was a story behind her and ex. It was silent for a couple of minutes, while we ate our food but she broke the silence.
"Do you remember, when we were in 9th grade, and I came over your house and we thought we were home alone but--"
"Don't even finish the story because I know exactly what you're gonna say." I laugh with a disgusted look on my face. Long story short, we weren't home alone and my parents were up in their room fucking.
"That was so funny, honestly. They were so quiet but then all you could here was your mom screaming." She snickers and I just flip her off.
Our waiter comes over to take our plates and ask him if he can bring out to go plates and a bag. I didn't finish all my food so I'll give it to Corie.
Once the waiter returns, Ariana and I leave out and walk to this little ice cream shop that was right across the street. Before we went in, I placed the food in my car before following behind her.
"Is Chocolate drenched in caramel still your favorite?" I turn to her, shocked, that she still remembered.
"Yea. You remembered all this time?" She nods and give me a small smile.
Once she orders both of our ice creams, I pay for it, seeing as though she payed for the lunch. We sit at a table that was close to the door and we watched the busy street.
"I see I'm not the only one still staying the same." I say referring to her vanilla Ice cream drenched in chocolate syrup and rainbow sprinkles.
"What can I say? It's the best, so why would I change it." I laugh and take a bite of my ice cream before feeling my phone vibrate. I unlock it to see I had a text from Corie asking how much longer I would be. I responded back to her letting her know that we're almost done.
I set my phone on the table and look up to see Ariana staring at me.
"What?" I ask tasting my ice cream again.
"You have caramel on your face." She says giggling.
"Oh word? Where?" I say trying to find it but she beats me to it. She lifts up out of seat some and leans over to wipe the caramel which was very close to my lips. Once she got it, she sat back down and licked the caramel from her finger.
"Uhh... thanks." I think it's about time to go because if anything happens that's my ass.
"So... it's been fun catching up with you but I have to go." She says standing up as if she was reading my mind.
"Uh sure... yea, so do I." I stand up and follow her out the shop.
"I'll see you later Pryce." She leans into me giving me a hug and then a kiss on the cheek. Her lips lingering there for a minute before walking away.
I walk back to car and make the short drive back to the hotel. I text Corie, letting her know that I was on my way up to the room. I use the room key before walking in, and seeing her sleeping.
She's been sleeping so much like what the hell. I walk over and shake her that she can wake up but she doesn't budge. I shake her a little more roughly and she wakes up, screaming.
"What the hell Corie? Why the fuck are you screaming?"
"Because you scared me you fucking asshole." I shake my head and take off my shoes getting in bed with her.
"What have you been up to, while I was gone?"
"Umm... nothing just chilling in bed." She says scooting up to me so that she can lay on my chest.
"You're lying." I say lifting her up that we were eye to eye.
"No I'm not." I look at this girl is disbelief knowing damn well, she couldn't hide nothing from me.
"How long have I known you?"
"Since high school." She says putting her head down.
"Exactly and I know you like the back of my hand. So what the hell have you been doing?"
"Honestly I swear, I've been laying in bed doing nothing." Her nostrils flare a little, indicating that she was lying. I shake my head at her.
"Corie."
"Pryce." She says laying back down on my chest. I lift her back up so she was leaning against the headboard and of course she started whining like she was a baby.
"Look at me," I take her chin in my hands forcing her to look at me, "what's going on?"
"Nothing. Trust me okay?" I nod dropping the subject not really in the mood to argue.
"How was your date with you ex girlfriend?" She says changing the subject.
"It was weird and can you stop calling it a date."
"It was a date though. Anyway what happened?"
"Nothing much. We went to this soul food joint and the food was so good, and yes before you ask, I brought leftovers, they're in the fridge." She nods but doesn't speak so I take her silence as my cue to continue.
"So we ate there and then we went to the ice cream shop and ate ice cream."
"That's it? Nothing weird happened?"
"When I was eating my ice cream I had caramel on me so she wiped it off and licked it off her finger. Also, she gave me a kiss on my cheek before we parted ways."
Corie sat up and raised her eyebrows,"she kissed you?"
"It was an innocent kiss on the cheek."
"Yea whatever." I placed one arm under my head before hearing my phone beep, which signaled I had a message.
"Hey look she just texted me." Corie's head turned so fast I thought she was finna break her goddamn neck.
"Read it out loud."
"It says, hey today was fun. We should hang out one last time before you leave. And she used the smiley face emoji."
"Text her back and tell her that I'm coming along this time." I nod and text Ariana back letting her know the plan.
"I told her the day before we leave would be fine."
"I can't wait to officially meet her. In high school I heard such good things from the football team, the baseball team, oh and I can't forget about the basketball team. The girls and boys team at that. But don't worry baby, it was after she broke up with you, that's when she decided to be a thot."
"You're a mess you know that." I laugh shaking my head.
"Hey it's not my fault the entire school ran through on that bitch. Im surprised she don't got no kids yet."
"Leave the girl alone. That was many years ago."
"Nobody hoe ways can change. No matter how hard they try."
"That's not true. My dad was a hoe in high school and he changed."
"Well duh because I'm pretty sure your mom beat up anybody who cane in contact with your dad." She laughs and I join her because she was right.
"You're not lying."
"Im lucky that I didn't have to go through that because there would have been so many broken hearts and broken bones." She says leaning up to kiss me.
"I don't think I have what it takes to be a hoe. It's so much work and you have to put so much energy into lying and shit. No thank you."
"You look like a fuckboy though." I look at her confused.
"No I don't."
"Probably not as much now, but in high school you did. That's one of the reasons why I was hesitant to fuck with you at first."
"Don't judge a book by its cover baby. So don't judge Ariana."
"But I'm not judging her by her cover. She's an open book and so many people have flipped through them pages." She says with a serious tone.
"Corie stop." I say laughing.
"It doesn't matter anyway. You belong to somebody else."
"Exactly." I give her a kiss.
Hopefully this little get together would be fun and easy and there will be no problems.