She Can Cry If She Wants To.

PRYCE'S POV
"What time I need to pick Aaliyah up from the airport." I ask Corie while playing 2k. We were currently laying in bed and haven't gotten up to do anything. But we did fuck earlier so I guess that counts as something.
"Her flight should land at 5 but you need to get there before that. I already know there's gonna be traffic."
I pause the game and check the time, seeing it read 3:30pm.
"How you feeling?" I ask as I lay on her chest and rub her naked belly. She only had on a Nike sports bra and some spandex shorts.
"Fat." She says and starts to play in my hair.
"You not fat baby. You still look good."
"I'm thinking about going to the gym later. I need to stay in shape if I want my body to snap back once I give birth."
"If you can keep your booty the way it is than do whatever you want."
"What are you trying to say? You didn't like my booty before?"
I sigh, already knowing that this is going to lead to a argument. I sit up and kiss her lips before walking into the bathroom closing the door. The door opens a few minutes and she sits on the toilet while I hop in the shower.
"Answer my question Pryce. Did you not like my booty before?"
I roll my eyes, "baby I loved your booty the way it was before, but now I just love it a little more. It so much more jiggly."
I hear her laugh and the bathroom door closes.
I finished up my hygiene before walking back into the room and I smell bacon being cooked. It's a little late for breakfast for me, but to Corie, breakfast is anytime of the day.
I put my lotion before picking out my outfit. I put on black jeans with rips in them, a white tee and my Gamma blue 11's. I accompany my outfit with a gold Rolex and my gold cross necklace.
I walk downstairs to see Corie eating on the couch.
"You cooked me some?" I say as I plop on the couch next to her.
She shook her head no.
"So rude." I say as I mush her head before grabbing her juice that was on the table and taking a sip of it.
"Did you get the guest room ready?" She ask me while eyeing the tv.
"That's your job."
"No no I'm pregnant. With twins at that."
"You're pregnant, not paralyzed."
"And you're gonna get punched, not slapped." She fake smiles.
"You not gonna do shit." I laugh and she starts to hit me.
"IGH IGH! Chill out!" I laugh and she stops hitting.
"That's what the fuck I thought. Bitch." She gets up and wobbles into the kitchen to put her dishes in the sink.
"You fucking penguin." I laugh as I walk upstairs before she could hit me again.
I walk into the guest room and start to take off the sheets that were currently on the bed. I put them in the laundry room and I'm met with Corie who was eating pineapples.
"I took off the sheets."
"Okay? Do you want a reward or something?" She laughs before walking into the guest bedroom and sitting in the chair that was placed by the window.
It was silent as I covered the bed in new sheets and made sure that the room looked presentable.
"Ya know soon, we're gonna have to turn this into the babies' room." I turn to her and nod.
"When do you wanna start?"
"Ummm... After the baby shower because then we will know the genders and we can start making everything come together."
I nod before exiting the room but Corie calls me back in.
"Help me up, please."
"No. Do it yourself, I like to see you struggle." She rolls her eyes and tries to get up. She'll lift up but couldn't actually get up all the way and it was the funniest thing ever.
I walk over to her to help her but she pushes me away.
"Move." She says while crying.
"Corie what are you crying for?" I say trying to contain my laughter because she was being so fucking dramatic right now.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I was taken back by her yelling and I step back with my hands in the air.
She finally gets up and wipes away her tears,angrily.
"You're a fucking asshole." She says and brushes past me, going into our bedroom and slams the door.
"I'll be back! I'm gonna go pick up your best friend!" I yell before walking out the house and into my car. I got to the airport in about 30 minutes and pulled into the Section A parking lot. It was around 4:30 and Aaliyah should be landing soon so I'll just listen to music for the time being.
I plugged in the aux cord and went to Spotify. I clicked on one of my playlist and shuffled played it and 'Humble' came on by Kendrick Lamar.
I was bumping to Kendrick's album for long ass time because I got a text from Aaliyah saying she just landing. I told her where I was and waited.
I spotted her 5 minutes later and got out to help her with her luggage.