Chapter 5

James' POV

I take her to an Italian restaurant. I didn't want to take her to some place all high class and extremely posh as it's only a first date. Things seem to be going well. Once we finish eating I then suggest that we go walk around as there is a square near by with lots of lights. We walk outside the restaurant and start heading to the square. I then notice that she seems cold.

"Are you cold?"

"Oh, umm, just a bit, but i'll be fine, really."

I then take of my denim jacket and wrap it around her.

"No honestly you don't have to its fine really."

"I insist you take it. I won't take no for an answer."

I then wrap the jacket around her and hug her from the side. She then looks up at me and gives me a warming smile and I smile back. Then we carry on walking.

Sophies POV

We walk down to somewhere. James won't tell me where so I'm guessing he wants it to be a surprise or something. We keep walking then I see a square.

"Well, I would tell you know that I wanted to take you to the square, but that seems kind of pointless." I giggle a bit then look over at James and I see him smiling at me. Gosh, he has such an amazing smile.

"Its beautiful. I love all the different coloured lights coming from all directions. Hanging, tied against the walls, shining lights, flashy lights... it's amazing!" I smile again while looking at all the lights, then I turn to James and see him staring at me and smiling.

"Everything ok?"

"Oh yeah, yeah everything's great. I'm glad you like the lights, I wasn't very sure if you were going to like it or not, but I'm glad you do."

I stare at James for a few seconds admiring his eyes. Their a bright shade of blue and they shine like two little stars. Their so beautiful.

"Umm, is everything ok with you?"

I stare at him then realise that he is waiting for an answer.

"Oh... oh yes. Everything is perfect... I've had fun tonight, thank you James."

"I'm glad. So Sophie, I don't know why, but I was so nervous for tonight, I must like you a lot more than I though, your really beautiful and I was trying to get ready earlier and I was getting really nervous an-"

I realise that he's suddenly getting nervous again. It's honestly so adorable. I cut him of and do it. I lean in and kiss him. It's amazing. I realise that he's still nervous, because he puts his hands on my waist and their shaking. We both soon pull away.

"Are you shaking? Are you ok?"

He doesn't answer and leans in and kisses me. I put my hands on his hips and he puts his hands on mine. Once we finish, he pulls away and says.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

We both hug and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Do you want me to take you home?"

No! Of course I don't want to go home. I look down at the floor. I never want this night to end.

"Umm, can we stay out for a bit longer?"

"Of course. Whatever you want."

He then puts his arm around my waist and we walk around the square admiring the lights.