Chapter 29

Sophies POV

I wake up the next morning to find an empty space next to me. I start to panic and think something has happened to James and within seconds I can hear pots and pans being crashed together. I get up carefully and put my dressing gown on, making my way to the kitchen. I come to see James wide awake busy away making something, stirring pans, shaking things, going through the fridge...

"Watch-a doing?" I say trying to get a peek.

He jumps and turns round in shock.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, a lot of people find my face scary in the morning." He smiles at me and pulls me into a hug, then whispering into my ear

"Your too beautiful to even joke about that." I melt inside as those words come out of his mouth and instantly feel my cheeks go red. I pull away from the hug and smile at him.

"Awww James, you do know how to make a girl blush." He chuckles at me and I die inside. Why do I love this guy so much?

"Your just the cutest. So watch-a doing then?"

He turns back round and carry's on with what he's doing then saying.

"Get back into bed I've got a surprise for you."

I giggle at the excitement and rush back to bed with no care about how much it hurts my legs. I tuck myself in and grab my phone while I wait for my surprise. James soon comes in with a tray in his hands and walks over to me carefully, clearly trying not to spill something. He places the tray on my lap and smiles at me.

"Sorry the glass is a bit too full."

I don't answer and stare at what he's made for me in shock. Four mini pancakes cut into hearts with maple syrup, a full glass of orange juice, a rose and an envelope.

"Awww James you shouldn't have!"

"It's my way of saying sorry, you know, about Ben and all."

"Aww James you shouldn't be sorry it wasn't your fault, aww this is so sweet." I pick up the envelope and tear it open, pulling out a card with snoopy on it. I smile at it and open the card, two pieces of paper falling out onto my lap. I pick up the pieces of paper and quickly realise what it is.

"Tickets to Bali!" I stare at James and he smiles at me. I then pull him into a tight hug and feel my stomach flip with excitement.

"You want to go?"

"Of course, I love it. Aww this is too much James."

"I'm glad you like it."

"I love it, thank you James." I give him a kiss then tuck into my pancakes.

"They alright?"

"Perfect. James, you couldn't make me any happier if you tried."