Chapter 27

James' POV

Once me and Sophie get back from the shop with all our rubbish, I walk her to the front door and link arms with her, letting her know I'm here and everythings going to be ok. I unlock the door and gesture for her to go in, but she looks at me with a confused look on her face.

"Aren't you coming in?"

"Ummm, well, I have something to sort out first. Why don't you go in and set things up if you like? I won't be long."

She looks at me with a face saying that she knows what I'm up to.

"James, I think I know what your going to do, please don't. James it's not worth it, it wouldn't be right, I can't le-" I cut her of and give her a kiss, my hands starting to shake. Why do I get so nervous everytime I kiss her? I pull away and look at her calmly.

"Don't worry Soph, I will sort things out." I see her look at me worryingly but I ignore it and give her a little udge through the door. She turns around and pouts, then mouthing just be careful before turning away. I smile at her then close the door, then making my way back to the car.

Sophies POV

I set up the tv and pop the DVD in. I then try to make a nice set up with all the chocolate and popcorn and rubbish James bought. I sit down on the sofa before remembering that my knees hurt just as much as my legs, making bending them almost impossible. I grab the blanket from before and the tv remote, then grabbing my phone and looking through it while I wait for James to come home.

*

After about half an hour of waiting I hear the door start to unlock and I instantly jump. I then hear James calling for me and I get up slowly and see him standing there smiling at me.

"So, um, is everything ok then? You didn't do anything you'll regret, did you?"

"Nope, it's all sorted."I see him look over at the little set up, then he looks back at me and smiles.

"So whats all this then?" He says observing it all while making his way to the sofa.

"Just everything you bought. You really didn't have to buy all this you know, it's so sweet."

"Sophie I don't deserve you."

"Well you're with me so thats your tough luck." I say smirking, he chuckles then looks at the tv.

"So, shall we watch the film then?"

"Yep, how did you remember this was my favourite?" He taps his nose and smiles at me.

"Ahh well that's my secret isn't it?" I chuckle then grab the remote and play the film.