The Truth

I first met her sa Razon's Sport Center. She was a part of the women's volleyball team and she's a rookie like me.

She wasn't those ordinary college girls who likes to wear dresses and make up everyday. Mas mukha pa nga syang lalaki sakin, pero she was really a head turner.

She had this charm that would make boys, and even girls, want her. Kahit ba di sya mag make-up, she would still look gorgeous especially with those perfect eyebrows and pointy nose.

She was very shy at first, pero when you get to be friends with her, sobrang ingay at bully nya.

She can notice those little imperfections that you have and she would laugh at it until you get pissed off.

But above all of those, she's the sweetest girl that I've ever met... and it made me fall in love with her...

***

February 9, 2013

"You'll watch?" She asked

"Of course! Kaya galingan mo ah." I said then messed her hair.

"Tsk! Sige na, tawag na ako. Make sure na manonood ka talaga ah... hahanapin kita sa crowd." She warned.

"Yes boss! Mamaya ma-surprise ka pa eh." I smirked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" She asked.

"Wala. Ingat kayo ah! Good luck sa game!" I said then hugged her one last time before she leaves.

"Thank you!!" She said then left.

***

DLSU vs ADMU

"Number 8! Ara Galaaaaang!!!"

I think I'm more nervous than she is. Eh Ateneo ba naman kalaban mo, but I believe that they can do this! Syempre nanonood ako eh.. okay ang hangin ko. Stop na.

While watching the game, bigla naman lumapit sakin si Billie Capistrano, yung court side reporter ng La Salle.

"Hi Thomas! Pwede ka bang mainterview?" She asked.

"Sure. Sure." I said.

"I'm just gonna ask you kung anong masasabi mo sa game and some more stuff, okay?" She said and I nodded.

The staff signaled us, then the interview started.

"Hi Thomas! So, kwinento mo samin na first time mong manood ng UAAP volleyball game live!" I nodded in agreement.

"So, sa dinami daming UAAP volleyball games ng Lady Spikers noh, why this game?" She asked.

"Uhh kasi it's Ateneo-La Salle and I know it's very special game pag Ateneo-La Salle and I know it's gonna be a close one, so yun. Ito yung game na gusto kong panoorin talaga." I answered. Oo na, I'm conyo na.

"May friends ka ba sa Lady Spikers? At sino naman ang ina-idolize mo?" She asked again.

"Uhh I know Aby Maraño, but yung idol ko talaga si Aruh Guhlung." I answered. Hahaha I'm sure magugulat sya dahil dito.