On Bended Knee

"Darlin' I can't explain.
Where did we lose our way?
Boy it's drivin' me insane."

I don't know what happened to me. I was just silently enjoying my simple life. Then one day, you'll suddenly message me,

"Hi."

You asked me if I'm friends with someone and I said yes. I thought that was it. I thought that after answering your question, you're gonna leave and never bother me again, but I was wrong.

You talked to me and asked about who am I. I was hesitant to answer you because I have trust issues, but you proved to me that you were trustworthy.

We became friends, but I still didn't know what was your intentions, until I knew about your real reasons.

You had feelings for my friend and you needed my help. It's either I help you to be close with my friend or help you to move on.

I thought you were using me, but I brushed the thought off cause you're my friend and friends help each other.

I gave you advices. I was there during your bad times. I was there when you were close to breaking down. I was there to help you move on.

I became your virtual happy pill. You always come to me whenever you need advices or just a simple friend who can listen to you.

But during this process, I realized that I was falling for you. I was slowly being attached to you. I was falling for a man who loves someone else.

I kept it to myself. I tried to stop my feelings. I tried to think that these feelings are wrong.

But how can you un love someone who's always talking to you. Who cares for you already. How can you un love someone when you're too attached to him.

I guess you can't.

I waited for how many weeks for you to move on. I waited for the right timing.

I tweeted indirect tweets and hoped that you'll notice that it's all for you. I always check your likes and tweets, hoping that I could see my username over there.

I was hopelessly hoping everyday.

Until the day came when you finally noticed one. You messaged me, asking who was that for.

I tried saying that it was a secret or  will just simply deny it. But I eventually gave up. I guess, it's already the right time.

I admitted that I like you, and I was surprised that you had the same feelings. It was very unexpected.

I was very happy and shocked when you said the words, "I like you too."

"And I know I just need one more chance
To prove my love for you
If you come back to me
I'll guarantee
That I'll never let you go."

Days that are full of happiness and love. Those were the best days for me because it was experienced with you.

After the day when we confessed our feelings, we expressed ourselves more.