Friend For Hire (Part 2)

Thomas's POV

"Hahahaha what the heck bro! I can't believe that you got humiliated and it's because of a girl pa ha!" Jeron teased then started to laugh again.

"Shut up! It's not a big deal anyway and besides, my father will kick her out of this school."

"I don't think so, Thomas. I heard that Tito won't do that anymore."

"What the actual fuck?! Saan mo narinig?!"

"My father told me. Kinausap daw ni Tito yung coach nung babaeng nakaaway mo and he said that he won't do anything about the issue between you two."

"Fuck! Jeron! Tomorrow, I want you to find that girl and bring her to me!"

"Okay. I got it."

***

The Next Day...

"Hey! What's up, bro!" Kib greeted. I glared at him and continued walking.

"Oh, bakit ang sama ng tingin mo sakin? Ano ginawa ko sayo?" Kib asked.

"Sorry. Naiinis kasi ako."

"Eh palagi ka namang naiinis... tsk! Saan nanaman ba?"

"Kay papa! Sa babaeng nakaaway ko! Arrgghh!!"

"Thomas!!" Someone shouted. I looked back and saw Jeron with the girl who I fought with.

"Ano ba!! Bitawan mo nga ako!!" The girl said while trying to escape from Jeron.

A smirk suddenly formed on my face.

"Well, well, well." I said.

"IKAW!! ANO NANAMAN BANG KAILANGAN MO?!" She shouted.

"Maingay ka pala talaga noh? Well, miss ingay. I'm going to punish you."

"PUNISH ME?! WALA AKONG GINAGAWANG MASAMA SAYO!!!"

"You humiliated me in front of many people, hindi ba yun masama?! Ha?!"

"Wala akong pake!! Just let me go!!"

"Bro, dalhin mo na yan." I told Jeron.

"Pakawalan mo ako kung ayaw mong sabihin ko sa lahat kung anong sikreto mo." She said.

"Hahahaha!! At anong sikreto naman yang alam mo?"

"May chicken kang stuff toy at hindi mo kayang matu---" She stopped because I covered her mouth.

"How the fuck did you know this?" I whispered.

"Papakawalan nyo ako or sasabihin ko sa lahat? CHOOSE!"

"No! You have to be punished!"

"Okay fine... SI THOMAS TORRES AY MAY..."

"FINE!! Let her go."

Jeron let her go. But before leaving, she went to me and whispered...

"Takot ka pala eh... see you."

Fuck! I am messed up. I should know how she knew about that!

****